Withings' Wireless Scale is the next-generation Internet-connected scale.
Instant high-accuracy weighing
Wireless Scale secretly calibrates while you're away so that it accurately and immediately displays your weight as soon as you step on. If you're striving to lose weight and every little weight variation makes a big difference to you, you'll appreciate that Wireless Scale comes with Withings' Position Control technology, which helps properly position your body for high-accuracy weighing. Also be sure to know where you stand thanks to the complementary BMI (Body Mass Index) reading the scale provides.
Hassle-free set up and upload
Thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity, Wireless Scale is super easy to set up within just a few minutes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Your Wi-Fi network configuration is shared with the scale in just one tap from Withings iOS app. After each weighing, the scale automatically uploads and syncs your weight data using its Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity. You'll enjoy the long range of Wi-Fi to weigh from anywhere in your home and the convenience of Bluetooth for on-the–go usage.
More apps, more success
Wireless Scale primarily works with the free Withings Health Companion app, which lets you visualise your weight trends and monitor your progress. The app also lets you set weekly weight targets and will help get you there. Wireless Scale is also compatible with 40+ health and fitness applications such as Runkeeper, MyFitnessPal or LoseIt!.
One scale for the whole family
Designed for by the whole family, Wireless Scale lets you easily create a user profile for each person—from one single family account and email address. As Wireless Scale gets to know your weight, it automatically recognises who steps on to ensure a seamless weighing even if different family member use it. You can decide to share your weight readings or choose to keep them private so that only you can see them. Choose to publish easily to Facebook and Twitter to keep yourself motivated and receive support from friends.
- Track your weight and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Free Withings Health Companion app to visualize weight trends, set goals and monitor progress
- Position Control technology for high-accuracy weighing
- Large, easy-to-clean, tempered glass slab
- Big, backlit, easy-on-the-eye display
- Weight data uploads automatically via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Easy set up from iOS app, one tap Wi-Fi configuration sharing
- Multi-user support with automatic recognition
- 40-plus compatible apps
Did you notice?A great motivational tool, the wireless scale helps you stick to your diet plans.
Apple Recommends ForEasily keep track your whole family's weight trends over time and see them on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Withings Wireless Scale
- Four AAA batteries
- Carpet feet
- Quick start guide
- Height: 23 mm/0.9 in.
- Width: 327 mm/12.8 in.
- Weight: 2 kg
- Length: 327 mm/12.8 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 3700546700125
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Health Mate - Steps tracker & Life coach by Withings
Health Mate has been named in "App Store Best of 2014" by Apple in 15 countries!
Health Mate tracks your everyday activity and heart rate using sensors in your iPhone.
Invite any of your friends to a steps challenge and get motivation to move more.
Connect with Withings' line of health trackers for a seamless health coaching experience.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Great scale and easy to setup
I felt a need to post this review because I read so many bad reviews about the setup process.
It was however very simple to con I felt a need to post this review because I read so many bad reviews about the setup process.
It was however very simple to configure on both IOS and Android - simply pair it with bluetooth and you then use the Withings app to select the Wifi network settings for the scale.
It works perfectly with 2 different Withings accounts on 2 separate phones.
- Written by anton S from Singapore
5 of 5 people found this useful