The Bose® SoundLink® mini's ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 5.08 cm/2 in.
- Width: 5.84 cm/2.3 in.
- Weight: 0.67 kg
- Length: 18.03 cm/7.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817606370
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Best Speaker for the price out there
I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boo I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boom box. Nothing compares to this. The clarity is absolutely amazing and it is almost as loud as the Bose Soundlink II which is $100 more. It comes with a charging dock and travel charger. Note: the micro USB port is for firmware updates. If you're looking for speaker in the $199 range, nothing touches this. …
- Written by Cory S from Columbus
542 of 564 people found this useful
Don't waste your time looking at anything else, buy these
Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up and the sound is Bose.
I just got a IMac last week for my home and desk space is limited but with these, no problem. This speaker fits perfectly under the monitor and on top of the IMac base.
Haven't used this feature but can grab the speaker off it's base and go, without disconnecting anything. Battery is 7 hours so great for going out on patio or anywhere.
I am happy, happy, happy. Price was hard to shallow on first set but not on second. …
- Written by David M from Allen
413 of 437 people found this useful
"OF THE CHAIN"
This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to get these speaker because they r "OFF THE CHAIN"......BAM …
- Written by Courtney W from Orlando
331 of 372 people found this useful
So much competition, so many portable bluetooth speakers to choose from. Your search is over. Perfect for a one room setting or a So much competition, so many portable bluetooth speakers to choose from. Your search is over. Perfect for a one room setting or a day at the beach with the family. Bose is always the quality choice. …
- Written by Jared S from BROOKLINE
Amazing sound for such a small speaker
There is nothing in the size/price range that compares. Just buy it now, you'll be happy you did.
- Written by Kris R from Kingscliff
Absolutely everything I thought would come from a Bose product. I thought it was pricey initially for a Bluetooth speaker, but Bos Absolutely everything I thought would come from a Bose product. I thought it was pricey initially for a Bluetooth speaker, but Bose always delivers! I would have given it 5 stars but there is some issue with docking it in the charger. It doesn't line up easily, especially if you buy the soft cover accessory. Other than that, fantastic sound quality, and very easy to link with any Apple product! …
- Written by Mark R from Saint Petersburg
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I run iOS 7 on an iPad 2 which has been upgraded several times and it works perfectly. There are no I run iOS 7 on an iPad 2 which has been upgraded several times and it works perfectly. There are no issues with upgraded devices that I have seen. Works perfectly. …
- Answered by Paul K from Allentown
- Jun 29, 2014
What is the sound like outside (garden) and will the speakers still work if the iPad is indoors.
- Asked by Louise H
- Apr 25, 2014
I use mine outside and it sounds great, and it will work if the iPad is indoors and the speakers out I use mine outside and it sounds great, and it will work if the iPad is indoors and the speakers outdoors - however the maximum range of the Bluetooth is only about 9 meters between the speakers and the device (e.g. iPad). If there are walls in between the two devices this range will reduce further. Hope this helps. …
- Answered by Tony R
- May 3, 2014
Is the travel bag included, or sold separately?
- Asked by Jordan V from Ogden
- Mar 6, 2014
No, it's sold separately. I just bought the unit today. Sound is awesome!!
- Answered by Ronan K
- Mar 8, 2014
During my trip in the US I plan on purchasing these speakers. Would the power adapter supplied with this speaker work in Australia?
- Asked by Ben A from Macquarie Links
- Jun 22, 2014
Is it ok for bose soundlink mini to be exposed of the sun or it will somehow get overheated?
- Asked by Cecilia L
- Jul 1, 2014