The ADOPTED Lens case surrounds your iPhone 5 in hand-polished, precision-crafted beauty. It's a perfect tribute to the iPhone 5 and a celebration of your own style. Easy clip-on installation, flash ring, and open access to all ports and buttons make the Lens case comfortably functional. ADOPTED's eye for detail and design make it clearly distinctive.
- High-gloss protective coating
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?Feels great in your hand for a solid grip.
Apple Recommends ForCompliment your iPhone, while providing solid protection.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Lens Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Weight: 17.86 g
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11135
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312010597
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great, simple case.
Picked the case up at the apple store in London and it's perfect as a simple case. It is very thin and the matte finish is nice an Picked the case up at the apple store in London and it's perfect as a simple case. It is very thin and the matte finish is nice and clean. Would recommend this. …
- Written by Annie B from London
22 of 22 people found this useful
Case snapped when I tried to take it off!
Case snapped when I tried to take it off! Be careful this case is very fragile and easily breaks when you try to remove it!
- Written by Sam O
Nice case in many respects, but . . .
have one reservation. Just got an IPhone 5 and got this case for it. This is my first smartphone so I am new to them. So anyone re have one reservation. Just got an IPhone 5 and got this case for it. This is my first smartphone so I am new to them. So anyone reading this may want to take it with grain of salt. The case fits very well, leaves all ports open to access buttons, charge port, etc., does not add any bulk to the phone, and is nice and hard so it protects the phone. The one potential downside is that it is a bit slick or slippery since it is a metal case. I have had it for just a few days, but the concern I have about it is that it may slip from my hand/fingers. It has not yet, but I definitely feel that it could sometime. If they had added a little texture or something on the left and right sides, that may have made it the perfect case. …
- Written by Atul S from New York
11 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this case fit a 5S?
- Asked by Cindy H from Glenwood Springs
- Apr 20, 2014
Yes it does
- Answered by Jodee R from Adelaide
- Oct 25, 2014
Does this case compatible with olloclip 4-in-1 Lens?
- Asked by Kye Mon L
- Apr 1, 2014
Does this case protect the screen from drops and when the phone is face-down?
- Asked by Lachlan M from Surrey Hills
- Feb 4, 2014
Does this case cover the front of the phone, so if I have it in my jeans pocket, the glass won't get scratched?
- Asked by Mike M from Lehigh Acres
- Dec 17, 2012