Acme Made 11" Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air
Acme Made 11" Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air
Acme Made's Skinny Sleeve for the MacBook Air uses a unique stretch-stitch seam to allow for ultra-thin fully padded protection. There's also a sewn-in guard on both sides. The stylish elastic band ensures that your MacBook Air stays securely inside the sleeve.
- Ultra-thin design won't add bulk to your bag
- Stylish elastic band secures the MacBook Air within the sleeve
- Unique StretchShell neoprene is both water and stain resistant
- Sewn-in reinforcement on both front and back sides to guard against scratches and impact
Did you notice?Special StretchShell neoprene resists both water and stains.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your MacBook Air secure and protected on its own or inside another bag.
What's in the Box?
- Acme Made Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Neoprene
- Height: 8.43 in./21.4 cm
- Width: 12.13 in./30.8 cm
- Weight: 7.9 oz./223.96 g
- Length: 0.35 in./0.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AM36492
- UPC or EAN No.: 056035366352
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Unbelievable great product. Fits perfectly for my computer. Light weight , easy to use and very stylish. A must have !
- Written by Rick D from Benicia
10 of 10 people found this useful
I could barely squeeze my Macbook Air into this case, and then it was stuck and required a lot of force to retrieve. I've had to r I could barely squeeze my Macbook Air into this case, and then it was stuck and required a lot of force to retrieve. I've had to return it. …
- Written by Anna L from Weybridge
7 of 8 people found this useful
I've had one of these cases on my Air for about a year now.
It stays clean, and is enough padding to protect my laptop from a cou I've had one of these cases on my Air for about a year now.
It stays clean, and is enough padding to protect my laptop from a couple of small falls.
The size is perfect. It is easy to access my laptop. Just what I need. …
- Written by Joey H from Oakland
6 of 6 people found this useful
It really fits the laptop very well! The first couple of times it might seem a bit tight, but it quickly relaxes with use. Love it It really fits the laptop very well! The first couple of times it might seem a bit tight, but it quickly relaxes with use. Love it! …
- Written by Yannis P from London
1 of 1 people found this useful
I can't believe its poor design. I had to push and pull my 11" air so hard to take out and in. It could potentially damage my mac I can't believe its poor design. I had to push and pull my 11" air so hard to take out and in. It could potentially damage my mac because it's so tight. I'm going to change it tomorrow.... …
- Written by Jiakai R from Glen Waverley
Making a case for this being a horrible case...
I can't explain why this thing has gotten good reviews from others. Suppose I learned the hard way to take ratings here with a gr I can't explain why this thing has gotten good reviews from others. Suppose I learned the hard way to take ratings here with a grain of salt.
I found this sleeve to be cheaply made (you can tell there's just a piece of cardboard inside keeping it rigid), and poorly designed (it's a pain getting an 11" MBA in and out of it). It is too tight, hard to get on and off of the laptop, and the elastic band is a silly decoration-only accent. I went with a tried-and-true Incase zippered case in the end. MUCH better. …
- Written by Charles S from Coppell
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this fit my mba that comes with case?
- Asked by Mingde Z
- Dec 24, 2013
No answers yet
will this work with the retina 13" mbp?
- Asked by Lee B
- Oct 31, 2012
Yes it does, it fits easily on mine.
- Answered by Matthew F
- Sep 28, 2013
does this work for the 2013 macbook air 13"?
- Asked by Howard S from New York
- Jul 1, 2013
Fits like a glove on mine...
- Answered by Jonathan H
- Jul 5, 2013
What does this weigh?
- Asked by Bruce M from Iowa City
- Aug 25, 2011
According to the specs above... 0.65 pounds.
- Answered by Jesse B from Fruitvale
- Sep 11, 2011
Does this have a zipper?
- Asked by Michael A from New York
- Jul 3, 2012
No zipper, magnets or flaps. The strap holds it in it's secure space.
- Answered by Tad A K from Monterey Park
- Jul 12, 2012
would this case also work for a macbook pro 13 inch?
- Asked by Alex S from Maspeth
- Feb 21, 2012
Absolutely not. This case is specifically designed for the thinner profile of the MacBook Air and wo Absolutely not. This case is specifically designed for the thinner profile of the MacBook Air and would not accommodate a MacBook Pro. Acme does offer a version specifically for the MacBook Pro, though - you should look at those. …
- Answered by Marianne S from Haverhill
- Feb 23, 2012