The JBL Flip portable speaker streams stereo music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other device.
Built-in bass port
Some portable speakers struggle to produce bass, but not JBL FLIP. Using a built-in bass port, the speakers generate big bass that's superior to comparable portable products.
Digital signal processing
The JBL Flip employs digital signal processing to generate room-filling audio with great bass from a compact speaker.
Built-in microphone and call-answer button
Not all of the sounds from the JBL Flip come from your music. There's a microphone and a call-answer button so you can answer phone calls from the speaker.
Five-hour, Li-ion rechargeable battery
The built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge the battery using the adapter, which saves you battery hassles and money.
Versatile, portable design
The JBL Flip stereo speaker plays from either a vertical or horizontal position, so you can place it in a variety of locations. And it fits easily into a backpack, so you can take it from one place to the next.
A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in battery needs to be recharged, as well as when the JBL Flip is in Bluetooth listening or pairing mode.
- Bluetooth technology for wireless music streaming
- Bass port for impressive, impactful sound
- Hear only the best sound via FLIP's digital signal processing
- Take calls using the speaker's built-in microphone and call-answer button
- Enjoy music for up to five hours with the powerful rechargeable battery
- Adjust volume from your streaming device for ultimate convenience
Did you notice?While streaming music, you can take calls, hang up, and then return to the music uninterrupted.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod at parties, get-togethers, at the beach, or in the office.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Flip stereo speaker with Bluetooth technology
- AC adapter
- Neoprene carrying pouch
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response: 150Hz-20kHz
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: Two
- Power Source: AC,Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 6.31 in./16 cm
- Width: 2.44 in./6.2 cm
- Weight: 0.77 lb./0.35 kg
- Length: 2.44 in./6.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLFLIPWHTAM
- UPC or EAN No.: 500363153332
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great Little speaker
I bought this for my daughter and the speaker system is Great! The Bluetooth works flawlessly and the sound is full and embodies t I bought this for my daughter and the speaker system is Great! The Bluetooth works flawlessly and the sound is full and embodies the room, great system and you can't beat the price. I would recommend this product. …
- Written by michael L from new hampton
23 of 26 people found this useful
Crystal Clear Sound Take it Everywhere
I have the Bose Sound Dock II which is an excellent party device and beats most to all other sounddocks. I'm a music connoisseur ( I have the Bose Sound Dock II which is an excellent party device and beats most to all other sounddocks. I'm a music connoisseur (well...itunes Top 100) and the Bose are amazing but a little big logistically to take on every vacation; so I improvised to have another option for hot tubing, golfing, fishing, beaching etc. Something that won't make me cry if it does get damaged because for the price I will just buy another one, and it is actually better than the JamBox.
I was more than impressed when I paired this Flip with the iPhone. Highly recommend it. …
- Written by Alex H from Calgary
20 of 23 people found this useful
Great Little Speaker
Love this little guy. For a small speaker audio performance is above average, good battery life, Bluetooth set up super simple and Love this little guy. For a small speaker audio performance is above average, good battery life, Bluetooth set up super simple and it fits in my laptop bag - I take it everywhere! …
- Written by Robert M from Hollywood
17 of 18 people found this useful
I can not anything better!!! This tiny little speaker is freaking amazing!! It replaces my stereo and I wish I could have 2 going I can not anything better!!! This tiny little speaker is freaking amazing!! It replaces my stereo and I wish I could have 2 going at the same time to cover my entire apartment, it is clear, crisp and has a great bass!! ILOVE THIS THING!! …
- Written by Renee Marie C from Astoria
4 of 4 people found this useful
Just what I was looking for!
This speaker paired up flawlessly with my iPhone 5, iPad Mini, and my Macbook Pro. It is exactly what I wanted in size and portab This speaker paired up flawlessly with my iPhone 5, iPad Mini, and my Macbook Pro. It is exactly what I wanted in size and portability. Great sound! …
- Written by Sandra B from Harrold
7 of 7 people found this useful
I decided to get a portable speaker because after all, it is a pain to deal with cables and it is nice to have your phone/iPod tou I decided to get a portable speaker because after all, it is a pain to deal with cables and it is nice to have your phone/iPod touch on you at all times. So I took a leap of faith with this smaller speaker and couldn't be happier that I did! It is so easy to take with me to my sons baseball practices and to the beach.It is loud and the range for the bluetooth is decently far. I walked maybe 20 feet away and it was still playing well. If you're in the market for a small speaker that isn't too expensive and you like the idea of portability, this is the one for you! The battery life is also awesome. …
- Written by Connie S
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How many bluetooth devices can connect to jbl flip . Is ipad 3 compatible with jbl flip using bluetooth .
- Asked by Krishna G
- Nov 7, 2013
No answers yet
what color is lcd when the jbl flip is charging
- Asked by Arnold T from Fair Oaks
- Mar 4, 2013
- Answered by Sebastien P from Saint-placide
- Jul 5, 2013
2 x 5 watts
- Answered by Anthony S from Sandy Springs
- Jun 12, 2013
Will this product be compatible with the Macbook pro/ Macbook air?
- Asked by Jennifer S from Coquitlam
- Dec 5, 2012
Called Apple who called JBL. The great apple support person said yes.
- Answered by Gerard Gary D from Shickshinny
- Dec 12, 2012
Can I leave the battery on continuous charge?
- Asked by Donald C from Matthews
- Dec 25, 2012
Yes. I think so. The charge light does go off when the unit is fully charged. But here is my thinkin Yes. I think so. The charge light does go off when the unit is fully charged. But here is my thinking and I am not sure: I doubt it is a smart charger in the sense that I think it will still consume power when the Flip is fully charged. My understanding is some smarter chargers (e.g. the newer generation iPad ones) will cut off or greatly reduce its power consumption when the device is fully charged. So when I am not sure, I turn off my power bar to avoid wasting electricity to feed the power supply unnecessary. …
- Answered by Kempton L from Calgary
- Jan 6, 2013