The GuitarConnect cable turns your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into a portable guitar rig. Connect the cable's quarter-inch mono plug to your guitar, bass, or keyboard then open up GarageBand or any other instrument effects apps.
GuitarConnect plugs into a virtual pedal board with guitar effects, digital tuner, metronome and play-along/practice player that allows you to play along with your favourite songs, or practice tricky sections. There’s also a standard 3.5 mm stereo mini jack so you can plug in your headphones, or an AUX cable and play into your home stereo or amp.
- Mono plug connects your guitar, bass or keyboard
- Stereo plug connects you to the headphone jack
- Plug in your headphones, amp or powered speakers
- Gold connectors for increased conductivity
- Nylon braided exterior for durability
- Suitable for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Did you notice?Gold connectors give this cable improved conductivity - and a much better signal.
Apple Recommends ForGuitarists who want to practise without annoying the neighbours – plug in your headphones and play when you like.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin GuitarConnect Cable
- UPC or EAN No.: 685387363056
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB