Brenthaven's Collins Convertible Backpack offers comfort, style, and convenience, all in one. The unique, detachable backpack straps allows you to convert the case from a backpack to tote bag as need arises. Custom-fit, padded compartments for your MacBook and iPad provide trusted device protection, while an assortment of accessory pockets offer organization for all your gear.
- High-density foam protection system
- Custom-fit padded MacBook and iPad compartments
- Durable PU trim materials
- Leather touch points
- Heather exterior with pinstripe liner
- Tuck-away straps that convert from backpack to tote bag
- Internal accessory panel
- Back slip pocket for file storage and backpack strap storage
- Side pockets with velcro closures are perfect for holding water bottles
- Multi-purpose front storage pocket
Did you notice?Quickly convert this case from a backpack to a tote bag with a simple change of straps.
Apple Recommends ForExperience maximum flexibility for carrying your MacBook, iPad, and plenty of other gear.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Collins Convertible Backpack for MacBook
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 13 in./33 cm
- Width: 5 in./12.7 cm
- Weight: 1.7 lb./0.77 kg
- Length: 17 in./43.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 1907101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791190719
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Lots of bags to choose from and lots of manufacturers -- the best, most consistent computer bag maker I've found is Seattle's very Lots of bags to choose from and lots of manufacturers -- the best, most consistent computer bag maker I've found is Seattle's very own Brenthaven. I bought the Collins backpack and I'm impressed with the design. Even the inside has a lite blue/white fabric so that you can see stuff (black material usually used in bags doesn't work). Very well made and definitely fits my 15" MacBook Pro Retina. The warranty is incredible too and the company definitely stands behind their products. …
- Written by Howard W from Mill Creek
54 of 57 people found this useful
Light, Stylish, Perfect
I got this bag when Brenthaven launched it back in 2012. I love it!! I got it to carry my 14" HP (GASP) work laptop, 11" Macbook I got this bag when Brenthaven launched it back in 2012. I love it!! I got it to carry my 14" HP (GASP) work laptop, 11" Macbook Air, iPad2, and iPad mini when I go to work or travel for work. It fits in perfectly and the respective power supplies as well. I love how it is not the normal black normal bag, but is stylish and convertible to a regular tote. It is super lightweight too!!! I am in love with this bag! …
- Written by EILEEN B from Saratoga Springs
40 of 42 people found this useful
Bought this bag last week and it arrived 2 days later, Impressed with the quality. Worth every penny!
- Written by Micheal M from London
31 of 34 people found this useful
It's elegant, but not too formal. It's clean and stylish. Durable and lightweight.
I've been looking for the perfect bag for a It's elegant, but not too formal. It's clean and stylish. Durable and lightweight.
I've been looking for the perfect bag for a while. I'm a 34-year old businessman that doesn't like to dress very formal, but that can't look to relaxed regarding appearance. This bag brings the best of both worlds. …
- Written by Joao Paulo E from Sobral
2 of 2 people found this useful
stylish, comfortable, functional
Most wonderful, elegant workbag. It is really well-made and a joy to look at. Fits computer, iPad, work papers and gadgets well wi Most wonderful, elegant workbag. It is really well-made and a joy to look at. Fits computer, iPad, work papers and gadgets well with great padded backstraps that can be stowed. I'm so happy with this bag and company. …
- Written by MARIKO O from Portland
1 of 1 people found this useful
As a young professional, I wanted a backpack that didn't make me feel like a college student. This bag is sleek and chic. Love it. As a young professional, I wanted a backpack that didn't make me feel like a college student. This bag is sleek and chic. Love it. It would be great if the sides unzipped a little further, but not a huge deal. Great quality overall. …
- Written by Laura W from Columbus
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are there more colors in this ?
- Asked by Priya J from Cupertino
- Oct 4, 2013
Yes, blue and grey.
- Answered by Roman Y from Kharkov
- Nov 24, 2013
Will this fit a 15" Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Marni R from Balmain
- Jul 22, 2013
Yep, the bag is made to fit 15" laptops, even though I only carry a 13" inside of mine! :)
- Answered by Linda N from Des Moines
- Jul 30, 2013
It's difficult to see the storage the bag offers for accessories, such as my iphone, cord & ipod. Does it allow organized and neat storage?
- Asked by Alexis A from Red Lodge
- Jan 11, 2014
Is this bag strong enough? I've boughten so many different bags to support my school supplies and no luck.
- Asked by Margarita L from Phoenix
- Jun 24, 2013
I use this bag for work, carrying a laptop, iPad and books. I love it. Metal fixtures keep it strong I use this bag for work, carrying a laptop, iPad and books. I love it. Metal fixtures keep it strong - and this company has a 100% Lifetime Guarantee, so no matter what happens, I can have it replaced. …
- Answered by Jillian R from Edmonds
- Jul 13, 2013