The mophie Juice Pack Powerstation External Battery for iPhone, iPod and iPad includes a special high-output battery the provides ultra-fast charging. It charges at up to four times the current offered by traditional 500 mAh batteries. The Powerstation can also switch between a 500 mAh charge (typical), a 1A charge and 2.1A; which is great for iPad.
Sustainable, stylish design
Thanks to Powerstation's improved conversion efficiency, more power actually makes it to your iPhone, iPod or iPad. In addition, the finish and metal band nicely compliment the design of your iPhone
The six-LED status indicator lights let you see charging progress at a glance; then they disappear when not in use.
- Advanced battery cell delivers fast charging system
- Can switch among 500mAh, 1A and 2.1A charges
- Sustainable design gets more power to your iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Ultra-compact design makes it easy carry
- Stylish soft-touch or glossy exterior with metal side design
- Six-light "invisible" LED status indicator
- Large 4000mAh battery for plenty of power
- 5% of the net profits from the (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition will be contributed to the Global Fund to help eliminate AIDS.
Did you notice?An extremely efficient design delivers more power to your iPhone, iPod or iPad than traditional back-up batteries.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly and fully charge your iPhone, iPod or iPad when its battery is running low.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Powerstation External Battery
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 16.5 mm/0.65 in.
- Width: 73 mm/2.86 in.
- Length: 109 mm/4.32 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2766_PWRSTION-WHT-A
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472027661
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
This is my 4th unit in less than one year. I would not purchase a mophie iPhone charger until they move the charging port. (TERRIB This is my 4th unit in less than one year. I would not purchase a mophie iPhone charger until they move the charging port. (TERRIBLE) …
- Written by Cliff H from Steens
121 of 187 people found this useful
Can charge the phone about 2x with a full battery. I love this!
- Written by Brian F from Great Neck
39 of 40 people found this useful
In a car or going on a long trip your phone will be always be charged and its a great christmas gift as well!
- Written by Charmaine S from Calgary
39 of 46 people found this useful
mophie Juice Pack
I bought this as a backup battery for my phone. I didn't want one of the bulky on-phone battery cases that was constantly connecte I bought this as a backup battery for my phone. I didn't want one of the bulky on-phone battery cases that was constantly connected to my phone and the mophie Juice Pack Powerstation external battery is convenient. I can put in my purse or backpack and I'm ready go for the day. There are times when I don't have access to electricity to recharge my phone and the mophie Juice Pack Powerstation has came in very handy. It's easy to use and works wonderfully. I am glad to have purchased this product and would recommend it. …
- Written by Deborah K from Bend
1 of 1 people found this useful
Ridiculous: needs to use two cables
To use this product you must have two cables: one with Mini USB, to charge the powerstation, and another cable with a Lightning en To use this product you must have two cables: one with Mini USB, to charge the powerstation, and another cable with a Lightning end (or Lightning adapter) to charge your Apple Iphone/Ipad. This is an expensive device, should be better elaborated when focusing Apple users. …
- Written by GERSON B from MIAMI
7 of 9 people found this useful
USELESS PIECE OF JUNK
For the money it costs it can barely do the job of charging an iPad quickly unless you LOVE to wait around all day
- Written by Robert W
0 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I charge other brand beside apple products?
- Asked by Robert S from Richmond Hill
- Nov 23, 2014
No answers yet
Will this charger work with international travel to Italy?
- Asked by Sheila P from Cumming
- Sep 7, 2014
how manny times i can charge my iphone 5s?
- Asked by Chetan A
- Sep 20, 2014
No answers yet
can you use your device while plugged into the charger pack?
- Asked by Rebecca K from New York
- Sep 29, 2013
- Answered by Gavriel H from New York
- Mar 10, 2014
Is the device compatible with the iphone 5s
- Asked by Patricia S
- Dec 12, 2013
Yes, with an Lightning adapter.
- Answered by Gerson B from Miami
- Jan 15, 2014