The Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve works well as a standalone case or inside your favourite bag.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zip closure
- Padded zip binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?The interior of the sleeve features a padded zip binding to prevent scratches.
Apple Recommends ForA simple protective solution for securing your MacBook Air.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve,X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60228
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450125503
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
I previously own an Incase Neoprene sleeve for my Macbook 13" a few years ago. This sleeve does not fit the design of the 11" Macb I previously own an Incase Neoprene sleeve for my Macbook 13" a few years ago. This sleeve does not fit the design of the 11" Macbook Air. The neoprene is actually quite clumsy and does not hold its shape very well. For $40+ with tax this case is not worth the money. The color is nice and the plush lining is very nice too, but for the protection and shape there are better cases/sleeves out there. …
- Written by Anna M from Chicago
18 of 19 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the 15 inch case fit my 15 inch macbook with retina display? I'm worried it will be too loose..
- Asked by Iris V from Fort Bragg
- Aug 9, 2013
I had the same fears but went into a store and tried it out with a Retina MacBook on display and I c I had the same fears but went into a store and tried it out with a Retina MacBook on display and I can confirm it fits well. Not too snug or tight, but just right with a small amount of space. Definitely doesn't feel tight or loose. …
- Answered by Charanjit C
- Nov 20, 2013
Is the case waterproof or even slightly water repellent?
- Asked by Millie S
- Sep 30, 2013
Will these cases protect my MacBook Pro 13" well or not? Does it have a soft inner padding?
- Asked by Joshua A from Miramar
- Jul 7, 2013
They do have a soft inner padding
- Answered by Lisa B from Norwalk
- Oct 21, 2013
For the new 13" Macbook Pro with Retina-- Do I purchase the regular 13" Macbook Pro sleeve or the one designed for the 13" Air?
- Asked by Jennifer D from Washington
- Mar 30, 2013
I had the same problem. I went in store to try out the two. The 13" case for the macbook air fits th I had the same problem. I went in store to try out the two. The 13" case for the macbook air fits the 13" macbook pro with retina display perfectly. The guy in the store said that is why they do not sell one for the pro as the case would be the same.
I bought the 13" air case and I'm very happy i did. …
- Answered by Bradley A from Burgess Hill
- Apr 3, 2013