The Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve works well as a standalone case or inside your favourite bag.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zip closure
- Padded zip binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?The interior of the sleeve features a padded zip binding to prevent scratches.
Apple Recommends ForA simple protective solution for securing your MacBook Air.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60228
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450125503
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
I previously own an Incase Neoprene sleeve for my Macbook 13" a few years ago. This sleeve does not fit the design of the 11" Macb I previously own an Incase Neoprene sleeve for my Macbook 13" a few years ago. This sleeve does not fit the design of the 11" Macbook Air. The neoprene is actually quite clumsy and does not hold its shape very well. For $40+ with tax this case is not worth the money. The color is nice and the plush lining is very nice too, but for the protection and shape there are better cases/sleeves out there. …
- Written by Anna M from Chicago
18 of 19 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this fit the Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (late 2013)?
- Asked by David O from Warrington
- Dec 17, 2013
It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd expect it to. I'm sure it's perfect with the pre-2013 retina MBP. …
- Answered by Chad D from Plano
- Dec 24, 2013
Will the 15 inch case fit my 15 inch macbook with retina display? I'm worried it will be too loose..
- Asked by Iris V from Fort Bragg
- Aug 9, 2013
I had the same fears but went into a store and tried it out with a Retina MacBook on display and I c I had the same fears but went into a store and tried it out with a Retina MacBook on display and I can confirm it fits well. Not too snug or tight, but just right with a small amount of space. Definitely doesn't feel tight or loose. …
- Answered by Charanjit C
- Nov 20, 2013
Does the Neoprene Sleeve 13" have a separate pocket inside to carry the charger so it doesn't scratch the laptop?
- Asked by Keira H from Eaglehawk
- Dec 7, 2013
No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge t No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge the computer without taking it out. (As seen in one of the pictures for the description.) Unfortunately, it only has one section, for the computer itself. …
- Answered by Samantha S from Atherton
- Jan 5, 2014
Will these cases protect my MacBook Pro 13" well or not? Does it have a soft inner padding?
- Asked by Joshua A from Miramar
- Jul 7, 2013
Is the case waterproof or even slightly water repellent?
- Asked by Millie S
- Sep 30, 2013
Stuff kind of soaks into it if you spill anything
- Answered by Lisa B from Norwalk
- Oct 21, 2013