Carbon Audio's Zooka speaker for iPad has built-in wireless Bluetooth capability that lets you use it within a 30-foot range of your iPad. Thanks to its cleverly versatile design it can function as a stand for the iPad or as a more traditional speaker placed wherever you'd like in the same room.
The deep bass speaker technology and wideband microphone create a deep, rich sound for entertainment or communication using iTunes, FaceTime, Pandora, Skype, and other applications. And for maximum peace of mind, the silicone housing makes the Zooka rugged for travel, but also sensitive enough to safely grip the edge of your iPad.
- Lightweight, thin-profile speaker goes where you go
- Silicone design ensures a safe, secure grip on the edge of your iPad
- Easy access to power, volume, and Bluetooth controls
- Deep Bass speakers enhance movies, music, or presentations on your iPad, iPhone, or MacBook
- Seamless device pairing for maximum convenience and simplicity
- Wideband microphone enhances FaceTime and Skype communication
- Extended battery life means fewer frustrating interruptions and more time listening
- 3.5 mm input jack lets you directly connect non-Bluetooth devices
- Removable Peg Stand holds iPad for viewing in landscape or portrait orientation
Did you notice?Grip Zooka along the edge of your iPad for remarkable convenience and portability.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share music from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or MacBook no matter where you are.
What's in the Box?
- Carbon Audio Zooka Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro-USB cable
- Height : 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Width : 2 in./5.08 cm
- Weight : 2 lb./0.98 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : ZWW-1BK
- UPC or EAN No. : 848926001929
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Wonderful product, great sound
Simply put, I really like this product. Sound quality is great and it's super easy to use. Highly recommend.
- Written by Robert M from Los Angeles
28 of 34 people found this useful
Best Addition to Your iPad Environment
I knew the Zooka was a winner when I first saw the Kickstarter Project page describing it. Kudo's to the developers -- it does ju st what they advertised it would do and then some by adding the "speakerphone" option. If you don't get any other accessory you need to get the Zooka! …
- Written by Michael F from Montgomery
22 of 24 people found this useful
Received my brand new speaker from Carbon Audio. Unfortunately I am very disappointed the speaker is producing a popping sound w hile connected to Bluetooth. I subsequently contacted Carbon Audio but the support has not been helpful. …
- Written by Rahim G from Aylesbury
30 of 42 people found this useful
Best for the money
Have been playing with the Zooka for a few days now and I am very impressed. No, this is not going to make your whole house sound like a concert hall, but what are you expecting from something this size at this price point? It's very sturdy, I don't constantly worry about breaking the thing, the Bluetooth is seamless (someone mentioned that they could only connect one device, but I had my iPad and Andriod playing thru the Zooka at the same time today), and the grip on the iPad works perfectly and doubles as a great stand.
The only complaint I have so far is that the volume, power and Bluetooth are on the bottom of the unit when using it as an upright stand, which can make things awkward.
Great product and you can't go wrong for $100! …
- Written by Dave W from Burlington
Poor product, worst customer service
This speaker never actually connected with any iPad or iPhone for longer than 3 seconds, keeps disconnecting and often subsequentl y turning itself off. Customer service from Carbon Audio has horrible. I received a sorry it doesn't work, try turning it off and on again. No replacement or substitute offered...don't waste your money here. …
- Written by Bernard L from Drummondville
I love It ,I Just Ordered One For My Mac Pro!
What Do You Guys Want For $100.00,My God! Ozzie Osborne! In Your Living Room,Bath Room, Pole Barn? Come On There SWEET!"
- Written by Craig K from Eaton rapids
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Naseem S from Bowie
- May 16, 2013
No answers yet
Built in rechargeable lithium battery. Just connect via supplied USB cable to recharge. simple and e ffective with good battery life. …
- Answered by Neil C from London
- Feb 19, 2013
- Asked by George D from Bloomington
- Jan 12, 2013
Yes it does. Go into your Settings app and make sure the Bluetooth is switched on and then choose th e Zooka panel which will connect the speaker to your iPad4. …
- Answered by Rex L from Melbourne
- Feb 18, 2013
No, you adjust this on your iPad/iPod/iPhone as normal. It does have Volume control though. It keeps it simple and easier to use …
- Answered by Neil C from London
- Jan 2, 2013
will the zooka work on non Apple products? I have a Mac, ipad myself but my son has a PC laptop, iPod, his wife has an iPhone.....
- Asked by Gayle H from Mississauga
- Dec 10, 2012
Zooka will connect with any audio output device equipped with Bluetooth 2.0 (A2DP).
Most PC desktop s do not have a Bluetooth transceiver installed. There are several aftermarket external USB Bluetooth transceivers available to use with PC's that do not have Bluetooth installed. …
- Answered by Mike M from Hillsboro
- Dec 16, 2012