Your iPad becomes an in-car entertainment system with CinemaSeat 2. The case holds your iPad, while the wide, adjustable strap on the back routes around your headrest to keep CinemaSeat 2 perfectly positioned for backseat riders to watch video, listen to music, play games and more. And a mesh pocket provides easy storage for earphones or a dock cable.
- Seat-back video case for your iPad
- Padded frame holds iPad securely and allows easy access to multi-touch display, headphone jack and controls
- Wide strap adjusts to fit most headrests, so backseat riders can watch, listen and play
- Mesh pocket holds small accessories
Did you notice?The wide, adjustable strap secures your iPad to the back of a headrest, giving backseat riders a view of the screen and full access to controls.
Apple Recommends ForTurning your car into a rolling cinema with your iPad as the screen.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin CinemaSeat 2
- Height : 280 mm/11.02 in.
- Width : 10 mm/0.39 in.
- Weight : 226.8 g
- Mfr. Part Number : GB03827
- UPC or EAN No. : 685387347674
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Damian E from Caulfield South
- Nov 6, 2012
Yes. From iPad 2nd Gen to the 4th Gen, the physical sizes are the same.
- Answered by Michael Angelo C
- Jan 4, 2013
- Asked by Paul E
- Jan 2, 2013
No answers yet