Show your movies, videos and more with this handy, lightweight, palm-sized projector that features an all-in-one iPhone and iPod charging dock. With great performance from a compact unit, this projector is also ideal for business presentations on the move, as well as small screenings of your favourite movies.
- Portable, all-in-one entertainment system
- Touch-sensitive control panel and user interface
- Rich connectivity options including HDMI, SD Card and USB
- Plug and play dock for your iPhone or iPod that can also charge your device
- 2 x 2W built-in speakers
- Can playback music in standby mode
- Up to 30,000 hours lamp life*
- Includes a remote control and carry bag
Did you notice?The GP2 Mini Projector weighs in at only 560 grams, making it ultra-portable.
Apple Recommends ForSharing the content on your iPhone and iPod with friends, family or co-workers — anytime and anywhere.
What's in the Box?
- BenQ GP2 Mini Projector
- Carry bag
- Remote control (with battery)
- Power adapter
- Mini-HDMI to HDMI converter
- 30-pin to VGA video cable
- User Manual CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Brightness : 200 lumens
- Weight : 560 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 9H.J3C77.39J
- UPC or EAN No. : 4718755023682
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- * In economic mode
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
What a great peace of kit
I searched for a mini projector for months so I decided to buy this one. It amazing the picture Quality is really good plus you ca n plug lots of different Devices into it. I use my ps3 to watch blue ray films & play games it's fantastic the screen size goes from I would say 40'' to 150" it's an Incredible peace of kit the remote is simple to use plus if you Dock your iPhone on it you can play a film or listen to music through the 2w speakers or you can plug speakers into the headphone socket if you want better sound Quality .I must say this has to be seen to be Believed such a small device plus it will charge your iPhone to.worth paying the extra money for this projector. I gave it a 5 star rating because of all the Features on it …
- Written by Trevor P from Orpington
Gadget of the Year
I saw a demo of this as was very inpressed with the video output given the size of the projector
This device is easy to use wit h your Iphone and Ipod. My children love the fact that they can download movies off itunes and watch it on a 120inch screen
Besides the Iphone/Ipod dock, you can play major video formats from the USB port/Internal memory and SD cadrs.
Truly have to say that this device is a full entertainment system that you can take with you anywhere, anytime …
- Written by Marina R from Sydney
21 of 22 people found this useful
I had the pleasure of using this device over the past few days since purchasing it over the weekend.
FIrstly this works great w ith the iphone. The intergrated docking system is easy to use and works with Iphone 3G, 4 and 4S, just start your TV out applciation and away you go watching it on a big screen.
I had this tested on a 120" screen, and it was amazing!!
The docking station also acts as a charger for your iphone and ipod.
Would recommed this!!!!! …
- Written by Andrian S
30 of 30 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Annie C
- Apr 3, 2013
- Asked by Kevin L
- Aug 31, 2012
Does this projector mirror the iPhone or just play video formats? Ie can it show docs to go presentations?
- Asked by Jo-ann B from Port Augusta
- Aug 22, 2012
- Asked by Anja T from Winnellie
- May 1, 2012
The best way to connect your Ipad (3rd Gen) to the GP2 is to purchase the Apple Digital AV Ad apter.
This adapter supports a HDMi connection the the HDMi port of the GP2 …
- Answered by Ivan R from Strathfield
- May 3, 2012
Is 200 lumens enough? Or is the projected image only visible in a dark room with the curtains/blinds drawn?
- Asked by Huw R from Albany
- Apr 24, 2012
This device is equipped with LED technology, not to be compared with older traditional Mercury lamps
LED lamps are quite bright.
200 Lumes output is adequate for any dim room. The room does not have to be completely dark. …
- Answered by Marina R from Sydney
- May 1, 2012