C5 in-ear headphones fit so snugly in your ears that you can simply forget about the rest of the world and lose yourself in sound. Meanwhile, C5's comfortable fit and hard-wearing aluminium body means you can enjoy great sound on the go for longer.
The unique Micro Porous Filter creates a more open performance, while the Tungsten Sound Tube provides a more balanced design for improved sound.
The Secure Loop design is a revolutionary, easily adjustable device that secures the C5 in-ear headphones in place. The C5 fits snugly, creating a comfortable seal that helps isolate external noise, delivers deeper bass, and ensures the best sonic performance every time.
Made for iPad, iPod, and iPhone
With an in-line remote control and mic, you can get the most out of your compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod model.* Make hands-free iPhone calls and control your compatible iPod or iPhone without taking it out of your pocket or bag.
- Micro Porous Filter creates open performance
- Tungsten Sound Tube provides more balanced design improving sound
- Secure Loop design secures the C5 in place
- Neodymium magnet and ultra-light speaker diaphragms for minimal compress and distortion
- Transparent twisted cable (OFC) with gold-plated 3.5 mm plug
- Apple remote and microphone
- Protective case
- Supplied with four sizes of ear tips
Did you notice?Unique Micro Porous Filter and Tungsten Sound Tube deliver more open performance and more balanced design.
Apple Recommends ForExperience even purer sound from your iPad, iPod, or iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones
- Four sizes of ear tips
- Protective case
- Quick start guide, safety and warranty, registration booklet
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Weight : 0.71 oz./20 g
- Mfr. Part Number : FP30325
- UPC or EAN No. : 714346312955
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- *Note: See compatibility list for iPad, iPod, and iPhone models that support full remote and microphone functionality. The cable may also work with limited functionality on non-listed iPod or iPhone models.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Another fantastic B&W Product
I've been a committed audio hobbyist for the past few years and have sampled many different types of on-ear, over-ear, and in-ear headphones, and these are some of the best buds that I've ever used. The C5's sound spectrum is complete across all levels; the accurate, punchy bass, smooth mids, and the open treble work together to provide for a wonderful listening experience. The passive audio-isolation manages to mask nearly all of the ambient noise around you. The fit of the buds might take a little getting used to with the cord that keeps the buds in the ear, but the adjustment curve is short and worth it; the C5's stay put better than any other bud that I've used. …
- Written by James F from Monroeville
275 of 296 people found this useful
This Blows Me AWAY!!
These are my favorite pair of headphones by far. I listen to all types of music ranging from classical Wolfgang, to Ne-Yo, to B.I. G., as well as foreign artists. I need Headphones that are not orientated towards one genre or another. Being that these headphones are so well balanced, i am able to hear the frictional tug of each string with the bow of the violin. Feel the bass rumbling through my entire body as i play sweat.
These are by far also the most comfortable headphones i have in my arsenal. (Even better than the Klipsch patented oval shaped ones, and those are wonderful) I have worn these to sleep like they were regular form-fitting earplugs.
I also run everywhere i go. I have a very active life style so i need headphones that wont fall out every time i decide to run across the street to catch a light or a bus. With the secure loop, i am able to do just that. And may i add, it is also very comfortable.
(May i add you can headbang with these?!) …
- Written by Daniel L from NEW YORK
212 of 230 people found this useful
I've owned the similar Bose in-ear headphones, and these blow them away. The secure loop is a very welcome innovation for keeping them actually *in* your ear. Sound quality is wonderful throughout the full range from low to highs. They do take a few hours listening to really start to sing, but that's normal for audio products. …
- Written by Kyle M from Minneapolis
195 of 209 people found this useful
I just bought these today from the Apple Store. I know that Bowers & Wilkins make amazing home speakers but I didn't know what to expect with these. I unboxed them and then tried to use them but they wouldn't fit in my ears. It was extremely annoying and made me want to punch a hole in the wall. I expected that changing the rubber buds would help but it didn't. Not only that, but I was expecting a much more acoustic earphone from Bowers & Wilkins yet these had way too much bass and the treble was too loud. I love the look of them but can't think of any other positives. …
- Written by Eric O from Calgary
1 of 4 people found this useful
Small things that make your life better
How many headphones is out there? How hard it is to pick the one you like, will fit and sound great? Not many! Bowers & Wilkins bl ew my mind! I'm a person who's constantly on my phone, listening classical music and watching movies in airplanes, and these headphones made my day!
The people who have been in New York know how loud and noisy it is over there. How people talk with their phones in the middle of the streets I have no idea! With these headphones it feels like there is total silence around you! The quality of music is mind blowing!
I couldn't imagine that one can create headphones that fit for everybody and not killing your ears.
If you enjoy quality then get these buds and you won't regret! …
- Written by yuki B from beverly hills
1 of 3 people found this useful
At first I thought these were amazing, great sound and base. But after 2 weeks of normal use they started acting up. Itunes would automatically turn on even if I force quite the app, music that is paused starts playing a few mins later like if they had a mind of there own. Eventually the left bud completely gave out. I would expect more from a brand such as bowers and wilkins, especially after 2 weeks of use! …
- Written by Sunny-(Priya) P from Long Beach
1 of 3 people found this useful