Bose OE2i audio headphones deliver your music with depth and clarity. Plus, you can enjoy convenient control of select iPod, iPhone and iPad models – and take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease. The inline remote and microphone let you control volume, track selection and voice applications. The headphones feature a contoured headband and soft ear cushions for a comfortable on-ear fit. The fold-flat, collapsible design lets you easily take them anywhere in the included carrying case.
Full music reproduction
These headphones deliver the full, low notes of your music, reproduce high frequencies with more clarity and offer smoother audio throughout the entire frequency range. All of these benefits are enabled by the enhanced TriPort acoustic headphone structure—available only from Bose.
Inline remote and microphone
Conveniently control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone and iPad products.
Soft cushions provide an acoustic seal between the headphones and your ear, enhancing both performance and comfort.
Placed on a single earcup the detachable cable means less tangling and more convenient storage.
Advanced product design and durable materials help ensure your enjoyment for the long term.
- Delivers the full, low notes of your music
- Inline remote and microphone to control volume, track selection and voice applications
- Soft ear cushions provide a strong and comfortable acoustic seal
- Adjustable headband for personal fit
- Fold-flat earcups that rotate into the headband
- Detachable cable to prevent tangles
- Slim carrying case for protection while traveling
- Hologram label signifies the headphones are genuine Bose products
Did you notice?The microphone and inline remote give you control of volume/track selection/voice applications.
Apple Recommends ForExperience the music from your iPod, iPhone or iPad with impressive depth and clarity.
What's in the Box?
- Bose OE2i Audio Headphones
- Carrying case
- Height : 7.0 in./17.78 cm
- Width : 5.0 in./12.7 cm
- Weight : 1.0 lb./0.45 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : 346019-0010
- UPC or EAN No. : 17817555258
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Really Good / Price a Tad High, but............
Apple mates. I sold headphones for KOSS back in the 1980's. I know quality and sound. Like the original "PortaPro", Koss used to make their units in their own Milwaukee factory, now they sell Chinese "junk". This set by BOSE is not junk. The design is excellent. Simple, not quite elegant but nice case, they fold easy and feel good in the hands. The sound with an iPhone is excellent. Put your EQ on OFF with these and the sound is even better. The best way to listen to any headphones is to put on your favorite music and close your eyes. Absorb the sound. Picture the instruments. Try to follow an instrument alone for several seconds. These are very, very good. The price as noted, might be about $25-$40 high, but this is 2012 and not 1984. You spend the money for the sound, these are very good to excellent. …
- Written by Steve E from San Antonio
111 of 118 people found this useful
Awesome song quality i have ever heard
I had compared of many brand headphone e.g beats and all, but after buying this headphone i'm fully satisfied, i don't think any o ther brand could give better than this sound, sound is very very clear and natural, perfect bass, worth every penny. …
- Written by Mayur V from mumbai
89 of 95 people found this useful
The sound that comes out of these headphones is great. I tried several pairs, including the beats solo hd, and I settled for the B ose since they had the most balanced and clear sound out of all of the ones I tried on. They were also the most comfortable by far. Yes, the $179 price tag is on the high side, but when it comes to audio you often get what you pay for. …
- Written by Matt M from Jackson
86 of 90 people found this useful
PERFECT & CUTE
I cldnt hv asked for a better earphone. Way better than Beats. I Kip luving it evry day.
- Written by Mfon Vanessa U from Gilbert
3 of 4 people found this useful
The cable is much too long.
Everything else about the headphones is excellent, though.
- Written by Jordan L from Washington
7 of 7 people found this useful
My wife and I took back a pair of the higher end Bose Headphones that were $300 for these ones instead. These headphones are great ! They sound great , don't take batteries and come in a nice leather case. The sound you get from these headphones is not far off from the Noise cancelling ones for $299.95. Trust me I compared both of them back to back on my laptop and I kept these headphones instead!
Some times a higher price doesn't always mean a better product! These are the only headphones I would want from Bose! …
- Written by Gregory M from Rochester
12 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes, these work with iPhone 5
- Answered by Juli S from Loomis
- Nov 7, 2012
no, they have detacheble wires.
- Answered by Hirbod P
- Jan 20, 2013
- Asked by John W from Crystal
- Feb 25, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Pamela J from Millbrae
- Dec 6, 2012
For your concern about the sound quality... the best one for you is actually the one that YOU prefer . As simple as that!
For the comfort, the OE could make a little pressure on your ears after a long period of listening time, but the cushions are really great. Since the AE are around the ears, some people may prefer this type of headphones. Again here, it's all about what you prefer, not what the other people prefer.
So try the 2, and buy the one that you like most. If you can't try, buy the 2, then return the one you like the less.
Don't let others think for yourself ;) …
- Answered by Pascal B from St-jerome
- Jan 27, 2013
- Asked by Mary E. G from Cave Creek
- Aug 23, 2012
When you plug these headphones into the headset jack on your Mac, you can use the remote to control the system volume, and playback in iTunes. You cannot control audio playback in another application (say, Spotify for example) with the remote. You cannot use the microphone built into the remote with your Mac, either. …
- Answered by William H from Jerry City
- Aug 15, 2012