With LARK you can experience a better wake up and train yourself to better sleep.
Wake up silently and in a natural feeling way
Instead of a blaring alarm LARK uses touch to wake you up silently and effectively—while letting your partner sleep. Designed with a Harvard sleep expert, LARK's wristband is wirelessly connected via Bluetooth to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and delivers gentle yet incredibly effective rolling vibrations to your wrist.
See that third of your life you never knew about
A powerful sleep pattern sensor collects information on how well you sleep each night. Based on the same actigraphy technology that has been the gold standard for sleep researchers for the last two decades, the sensor wirelessly sends your sleep patterns to your LARK Up app. The moment you turn off the alarm, LARK UP app shows you how you slept, how long it took you to fall asleep, how many times you woke up and much more.
Improve with your personal sleep dashboard
You can train yourself to sleep better. Learn how and track your sleep info on your personal online dashboard, free at www.LARK.com. The LARK UP app is a free download from the App Store in iTunes.
- Patent-pending technology nudges only you awake with vibration
- Actigraphy sleep pattern sensor tracks thousands of micro-movement data points during the night
- Mobile app and personal online dashboard show how you slept
- Bluetooth wireless technology works with your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad
- Sleek cradle charges your phone and your wristband
- Soft wristband feels like wrist pyjamas
- Composer-created audio back-up in the app ensures you'll wake up, even if you take the wristband off in your sleep
- Sure-thing wristband goes off no matter whether your iOS device is on
Did you notice?The sleep pattern sensor tracks thousands of micro-movements during the night and then shows how you slept.
Apple Recommends ForCouples, partners and roommates with different wake up schedules or anyone who simply wants to improve their sleep health.
What's in the Box?
- Lark Bluetooth operated vibrating wristband
- Dual charging Stand
- Power cable
- LARK UP app (Download free app from the App Store in iTunes)
- Cable type: Dock to Mini USB Cable, Dock to USB Cable
- Mfr. Part Number: 10004
- UPC or EAN No.: 852476003029
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Sleep and wake better with LARK, a revolutionary silent alarm clock and personal sleep coach. Developed with the world’s leading sleep experts, LARK works with its LARK Up app to evaluate your sleep data, empower you to improve, and wake you (and only you) silently with a vibrating alarm. Begin your sleep coaching experience with a 7-Day Sleep Assessment and within a week you're well on your way to a well-rested you.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a LARK wristband accessory.
To purchase one, please visit our website at www.lark.com
Silent Alarm Clock. Wake like never before – gently, and silently, without disturbing your sleeping partner.
• A silent and peaceful wakeup, designed with sleep experts to be highly effective
• No more disrupting your partner’s or roommate’s sleep with your noisy alarm clock
• Guaranteed alarm, even when phone battery dies
• Familiar alarm clock interface – large snooze button and numerical display
• Adjustable snooze time
• Peace of Mind feature: an adjustable backup audio alarm that plays composer-created audio if it does not receive a response from you within a few minutes after your alarm goes off.
• Automatically dimming clock interface.
Personal Sleep Coach. Helps you understand your sleep and guides you to improve it in the simplest and easiest ways.
• Micromovement wrist sleep pattern sensor picks up patterns while you sleep.
• 7-Day Sleep Assessment—a baseline assessment designed with sleep experts to uncover your Sleep Type.
• 7-Day Sleep Report-- a detailed report that gives you a personalized, actionable plan on how you can sleep better based on your sleep pattern data.
• Sleep Coach shows how you slept, how our sleep compares to both your average and healthy sleepers and monitors your sleep on a weekly, monthly and overall basis.
• Ability to tag factors and feelings to find out what is affecting your sleep and how your sleep affects your mood.
• Motivational coaching with messages as you improve and reach your sleep goal.
How does it work?
Use the LARK Up app to set your wake up time and alarm settings. Turn on the alarm and your iPhone will wirelessly transfer your alarm settings and sleep patterns to your LARK wristband. Strap on the lightweight, hassle-free wristband and go to sleep. The micromovement sensor will pick up your sleep patterns, and when it’s time to wake up, your LARK wristband will vibrate and nudge you awake. Press the big snooze button to snooze or slide the stop button across the screen to wake.
Your Personal Sleep Coach will then display your sleep quality and patterns immediately on your screen showing you how you slept during the night and how you fare in comparison to your average and healthy sleepers, all wirelessly. At the end of your 7th night of activating your 7-Day Sleep Assessment, your Personal Sleep Coach will unveil your Sleep Type and provide a personalized action plan and tailored sleep goals to help you improve your sleep.
Option: Use LARK Pro, a subscription upgrade, and your Personal Sleep Coach will be even richer with tools to help you sleep better.
Wake your potential. Not your partner. …
Ratings & Reviews
I bought a LARK Sleep Sensor over one week ago because I really like the idea of tracking my sleep. The alarm component was also I bought a LARK Sleep Sensor over one week ago because I really like the idea of tracking my sleep. The alarm component was also desirable. Unfortunately, this is a very disappointing realization of a good idea. Consider:
1. The sleep tracking is not very accurate.
2. The bluetooth does not always work, and when it is not working, there is no way to set the alarm. This has already resulted in one nights sleep not being registered, even after spending > 45 minutes (I should have been sleeping) trying to get it to work, following the instructions... the tech support...
3. I can not access the LARK website from my iPhone, which means you can't access the online dashboard. When you log on from a computer, it does not have your sleep history, so no added value.
4. After you buy the LARK, you learn that to get more than the alarm clock and sleep tracking, you have to pay $60 for an annual subscription, which is not at all clear on the sales literature. Based on the inaccurate tracking (assuming it works every night) how can the $60 analysis be correct?
5. The warranty is only for 30 days - not a typo - only 30 days
6. The stand does not "charge your iPhone" but only has a USB port in it
In conclusion, I am taking my LARK back before the 14 day return period is over. The sleep tracking is not reliable. The basic sleep analysis is not available from an iPhone and when you log on with a computer the web site does not have your sleep data. When the bluetooth does not work, the alarm function does not work, which has already failed in the first 8 nights of use (last night). The $60 annual fee, the lack of technical support, and the 30 day warranty don't inspire any confidence. This is a product not ready for prime time. Save your $130 + $60, there must be a better product out there. I am certainly going to look for it. …
- Written by Gerald D from Oakland
464 of 525 people found this useful
I am hearing impaired and I've always look out for a new and improved alarm clock. This exceeds my expectation as I love its wirel I am hearing impaired and I've always look out for a new and improved alarm clock. This exceeds my expectation as I love its wireless so I can put my iPad/iPhone away from my nightstand. This device gets me up on time better than other vibrating alarm clocks. I don't know if you market the deaf community, but they would appreciate LARK greatly! Thanks. …
- Written by Derek W from Grand Rapids
167 of 183 people found this useful
Finally! Stay asleep while your spouse gets up!
My husband coaches rowing, and gets up at the ungodly hour of 4:30am three days a week. I keep more "normal" hours. :) He is a he My husband coaches rowing, and gets up at the ungodly hour of 4:30am three days a week. I keep more "normal" hours. :) He is a heavy sleeper and needs a combination of NPR and loud buzzer to wake, neither of which I can sleep through. He was skeptical that Lark would wake him, but Lark has overcome his formidable sleep powers! We've only had Lark a week, but now I can sleep through him getting up... a few extra hours of uninterrupted sleep is huge!
We haven't tried any of the sleep analysis, but just the alarm is worth it! Looking forward to software updates to allow you to set the alarm for different times on different days. …
- Written by MARIA R K from Seattle
162 of 186 people found this useful
Bluky, awkward, unreliable
There are other sleep sensors out there that are a fraction of the size, and far easier to use. This requires you to plug and unp There are other sleep sensors out there that are a fraction of the size, and far easier to use. This requires you to plug and unplug it to activate it - it's huge and occupies a very wide armband when you sleep as well.
The other exercise trackers with sleep monitoring on the market are more functional, more attractive, easier to use and more comfortable. No reason to buy this one at all. …
- Written by Andrew W from Brentford
Another rower's partner found this very helpful
I row and I get up at 5 am. My wife does neither and is THE WORLD'S LIGHTEST SLEEPER. This works. She gets more sleep. A drawba I row and I get up at 5 am. My wife does neither and is THE WORLD'S LIGHTEST SLEEPER. This works. She gets more sleep. A drawback was that the flashing LED on the device kept her awake, so I glued some black felt over it and all is now sweet. I haven't used the sleep monitor functionality and I probably won't …
- Written by Stephen T from OXLEY
Perfect for noisy roommates!
This is fantastic for thin walls and roommates with differing schedules. My roommate manages a bar and gets home at 3 or 4 a.m. an This is fantastic for thin walls and roommates with differing schedules. My roommate manages a bar and gets home at 3 or 4 a.m. and likes to unwind by doing things like vacuuming and cleaning. I have more traditional sleeping hours (12 to 8). I was looking for a way to sleep with ear-plugs in and still be able to be awakened by an alarm. I thought about those lamp-alarms or even rigging a bright light to a timer. I was thrilled to find this. Solved all the problems. Harmonious home now. Got it for the vibrating alarm but the sleep data analysis is useful as well. …
- Written by Adrian F from San Francisco
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the LARK work for phone calls?
- Asked by Joanne Y from Westmead
- Sep 13, 2012
The LARK app has no integration with the phone aspects of iOS.
- Answered by Louis K
- Jun 7, 2013
Does Lark work with iPhone 5s? If iPhone 5s will not fit in the dock, is it possible to use it without the dock?
- Asked by Vitor C from Brasilia
- Oct 20, 2013
on lark can i use a case and still put it in the i phone dock?
- Asked by Vivian S
- Jul 4, 2013
To run the LARK Un-Alarm Clock, do I need buy a bluetooth transmitter separately?
- Asked by Richard H.p. S from Gambrills
- Nov 22, 2011
Nope - LARK will talk to your iOS device directly with the onboard Bluetooth.
- Answered by Rhawnie P from Redwood City
- Dec 20, 2011
I use music as a sleep aid, does the lark system and app operate while music is playing from the same device?
- Asked by Luis R from Austin
- Sep 1, 2012
Does this work the iPhone 5 and iOS 6.0? Also, does it burn out the backlight? And is there anyway to turn off the clock backlight feature?
- Asked by Melanie B from Cincinnati
- Oct 4, 2012
The app works perfectly with that configuration, also the clock dims it's brightness automatically a The app works perfectly with that configuration, also the clock dims it's brightness automatically after a short period to preserve the backlight, but you could always put your phone to sleep while you're.....asleep. I tend to lock my phone then click the home button to view the time if I need to. …
- Answered by Louis K
- Jun 7, 2013