Bose QuietComfort Acoustic Noise Cancelling 15i headphones are the best performing headphones from Bose. Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever. Advanced electronics use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more of the sounds around you. So you hear even less noise, and even more of your music and movies—with the quality sound you expect from Bose.
Bose proprietary ear cushion technology further reduces unwanted noise. The cushion materials block noise before it enters the earcups, delivering a quiet listening experience and a comfortable fit.
Unmatched Bose audio
Enjoy quality sound—including deep low notes—from small, lightweight earcups made possible by proprietary signal processing and audio reproduction technology. You enjoy well-balanced and detailed audio, all made clearer by advanced noise reduction.
Even when not listening to music, you can use these headphones to quickly leave the noise behind—and relax. And the additional cable with inline remote and microphone let you easily control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone, and iPad models—and lets you take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
- TriPort® acoustic headphone structure, available only from Bose, features tiny vents in the earcups for a balanced audio performance
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies, using microphones both inside and outside each earcup
- Comfortable around-ear cushions use a proprietary soft-cushion design to establish a critical acoustical seal between the earcups and your head
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone to control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products
- AAA battery (included) provides an average 35 hours of playing time
- Fold-flat earcups rotate 90 degrees for easy storage and portability
- A small, slim carrying case helps protect headphones and accessories during travel
- Single, detachable audio cable for greater convenience than standard dual-cable designs
Did you notice?Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever.
Apple Recommends ForLess noise, acclaimed lifelike sound and a fit that stays comfortable for hours—along with impressive Bose quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose QuietComfort 15i headphones
- Carrying case with accessory pouch
- Dual plug adapter
- One AAA alkaline battery
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone for select Apple products
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Batteries Required, Foldable, With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 5.5 ft./1.68 m (Inline remote and mic cable)
- Batteries: AAA
- Height: 7.5 in./19.1 cm
- Width: 6 in./15.2 cm
- Weight: 6.4 oz./181.44 g
- Length: 1.5 in./3.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 345442-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817613996
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
This headphones are incredibly comfortable. They sound quality is absolutely outstanding. I've compared them with many other brand This headphones are incredibly comfortable. They sound quality is absolutely outstanding. I've compared them with many other brands and this are hands down the best ones. The two specifics I can give about that are the following:
-This headphone made me re-discover my music, making me want to re-listen to all of it.
-I never realize how much awful noise there really is on a flight. THIS headphones get rid of all of it.
100% worth every cent. …
- Written by Marco D from New Westminster
437 of 479 people found this useful
Good but fragile
These are a really great pair of headphones with airtight noise cancelation and AMAZING sound. They are very comfortable and light These are a really great pair of headphones with airtight noise cancelation and AMAZING sound. They are very comfortable and light. BUT they are vey fragile and snap easily and the leather tends to peal of if you live in a seaside city or a humid place. All-in-all, its a great pair of headphones. …
- Written by Mihir K from Mumbai
405 of 461 people found this useful
Great headphones, worth every penny!!
The Bose QuietComfort's are a really great choice for a typical music lover. I bought a pair around a month or two ago and they ar The Bose QuietComfort's are a really great choice for a typical music lover. I bought a pair around a month or two ago and they are awesome. They have a rich and bold sound and the noise canceling system works flawlessly!! Great buy!! …
- Written by Joy E from Tuscaloosa
318 of 370 people found this useful
i must say the sound quality and noise cancellation is very good but the worst part is the sound leakage even at 75% sound they i must say the sound quality and noise cancellation is very good but the worst part is the sound leakage even at 75% sound they leak out too much of sound . i did not expect this bose at least. spending this much of money is not worth because of sound leakage because it is too much. feeling very sad seeing the amount of sound leakage. …
- Written by Raghav V from London
Please..... hands down best sounding crisp headphones! I have the Bose aviation headset and those being 1000.00 these have the sam Please..... hands down best sounding crisp headphones! I have the Bose aviation headset and those being 1000.00 these have the same qulity and sound as good also the noise canceling is amazing... no fuzzz... when the battery dies so does the music but who cares with the qulity of sound throw an extra battery in the case. you cant go wrong with this choice. There not crazy bass but just clear sound. so if your looking for bass distorted sound dont go with the Bose. (We all know who had the "bassheavy" sound and there the other brand that starts with a B. …
- Written by Don B from Dickinson
Haters Be Hatin'
I'm a big BOSE fan, always have been. I am fortunate enough have a Bose home cinema, a Bose companion 5 attached to my iMac and I'm a big BOSE fan, always have been. I am fortunate enough have a Bose home cinema, a Bose companion 5 attached to my iMac and a few sets of headphones. The reality is guys you get what you pay for. Like anything, some people prefer Ben and Jerry's to super market branded ice cream but it's all about three factors, personal taste, preference and expectation. Yes, BOSE are expensive but how much does the technology cost to develop? It's like moaning about the cost of a Ferrari when compared to a Fiat500? The technology, the research and the materials are often far superior. These QC15i's are mega. The best headphones I've ever had. I personally have a little trouble with the inner ear equalisation when the noise cancellation engages but once the music starts it goes quite quickly. The quality of the brown ones is fantastic, they look great, feel great and sound fantastic. If £300 is too expensive, they why are you even looking at this range in the first place. I would recommended for enthusiasts alike, serious music heads and those who suffer medically with hearing related disorders. …
- Written by Steven E from Ilkley
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are these compatible with macbook air 13"?
- Asked by Seila E from Gold Coast
- Feb 21, 2014
Can the Microphone be used with the phone, for a call
- Asked by James M from Oakdale
- Nov 30, 2013
Yes, the in-line mic on the Bose QC 15 can be used for hands-free phone calls and Skype calls.
- Answered by Kai C from Brisbane
- Feb 26, 2014
Do these headphones work with the 4th generation iPad?
- Asked by Dakota H from Halifax
- Dec 26, 2013
That is my setup. I love them.
- Answered by Michael B from Los Gatos
- Dec 30, 2013
can this be used while in gym?
- Asked by Amichelle S from Toronto
- Mar 28, 2013
I don't think you'd be comfortable with this in the gym. It's hold is not as tight, and would keep I don't think you'd be comfortable with this in the gym. It's hold is not as tight, and would keep slipping off your head. So, unless you are doing an activity as low pace as walking, it would not be easily usable in a gym. …
- Answered by Mehrdad R from San Mateo
- Apr 18, 2013