The Plantronics Backbeat 903+ is great for workouts, commutes or just relaxing at home. Immerse yourself in rich audio streamed from your iPhone or iPod touch. There's even an iPhone battery meter.
- Clear, rich stereo music streamed wirelessly
- Design and materials for active lifestyles
- Dual-mic AudioIQ2 for clear calls
- Bass-boost enriches audio
- A2DP streams music, podcasts and more
- Voice alerts: power, connection, mute, battery, listen time
- OpenMic feature brings in the outside world
- Three-way earpiece adjusts for secure fit
- Quickly fold and store in protective carry pouch
Apple Recommends ForListen to your music in stereo and talk on your iPhone with wireless convenience.
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics Backbeat 903+ Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Protective carry pouch
- AC power supply
- Other Features: Stereo Bluetooth, Wireless
- Form Factor: Neckband
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- No. of Microphones: 2
- Charge Time: Three hours for full charge
- Stand By Time: Up to eight days
- Weight: 12.0 oz./340.19 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 83800-75
- UPC or EAN No.: 5033588034261
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPod touch 2nd Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Best all in one headset. Period.
I can connect my iPad to view movies, listen to music AND at the same time, connect my bluetooth phone (including iPhone) and the I can connect my iPad to view movies, listen to music AND at the same time, connect my bluetooth phone (including iPhone) and the headset will switch over when there is a call. The charge lasts 7 hours and can be charged via AC or USB in less than an hour. They are comfortable, stylish and functional. I love the fact that once you sync the devices together, you only need to press the button on the headphones to reconnect to your device. …
- Written by Vic M from Peoria
296 of 310 people found this useful
Exceeded My Expectations
I read some good reviews and some bad ones while deliberating the purchase of this product while visiting Heaven (read: the Apple I read some good reviews and some bad ones while deliberating the purchase of this product while visiting Heaven (read: the Apple Store) and finally decided on purchasing this over the Motorolas. After about a week of use, I can truly say that these things are fantastic. Im running iOS 4.2 on an iPhone 4 and have had no problems with any of the controls. All of them work, including track/volume, call pickup/hangup/decline, and even the bass boost. After all the problems others have reported, I wasn't expecting much, I just wanted something low-profile that I could both listen to music with as well as make and answer calls with, and these headphones have exceeded my expectations. Sound quality is great (for Bluetooth) and you'd have to be a real snob to have any major complaints about that. All in all I would highly recommend them. I can't give them 4 1/2 stars (I'm not fond of the "hold the volume up/down buttons for two seconds to switch tracks" idea, and it's near impossible to get them all the war in your ears, especially for someone with glasses, but the music/call quality doesn't seem to suffer for it. I've only had 3 minor blips that lasted less than 1/8 of a second each time, and it was always during quick movement. Most of the problems I've seen reported are from sweat entering the headphones or dropouts during exercise, so if you plan on getting them to exercise, get some headphones made for that. If you want something that sounds good and makes calls while maintaining a low profile and pretty sweet form factor, get these. …
- Written by Domenick G from East Hanover
250 of 265 people found this useful
Know what you are getting and you'll be content
Bluetooth headsets have always been lacking when it came to clarity and reception for those on the receiving end. There is no mic Bluetooth headsets have always been lacking when it came to clarity and reception for those on the receiving end. There is no mic extension piece that goes close up to your mouth when you speak, but from experience with other bluetooth headsets I've had in the past this is above average in this department. Sound from playing music and videos are loud and clear, though bass is lacking, but what does one really expect from such a tiny little unit? Range is good as well, as I can leave the phone in my room and walk around the house on the same level without losing connection. A nice complimentary piece to my iPhone 4. …
- Written by Chi T from Calgary
228 of 243 people found this useful
not bad at all
poor battery life, doesn't work on FaceTime but good sound quality and they can hear you on the other line very clearly even if yo poor battery life, doesn't work on FaceTime but good sound quality and they can hear you on the other line very clearly even if your on the road riding a bike... …
- Written by Romeo jr A from shanghai
6 of 11 people found this useful
3 Headsets in 9 months
I initially purchased this through the good reviews I had read on here but I have had nothing but problems with this headset. I ha I initially purchased this through the good reviews I had read on here but I have had nothing but problems with this headset. I have had two replacement headsets in 9 months. I have looked after these headsets, kept them charged, stored in their case and protected them like any other gadget, but every time they failed it was because they wouldn't turn on after charging. I have to say the Plantronics Customer Care has been really great, they have had a replacement unit to me within a week but three headsets in 9 months is a little to much for me. …
- Written by Adam B from Gosnells
6 of 9 people found this useful
I own two of the Backbeat 903. Both have quit taking a charge after about three months of use. I have various ways to charge the I own two of the Backbeat 903. Both have quit taking a charge after about three months of use. I have various ways to charge the headphones but none allow the charge to hold. Often it will only work for one thirty minute workout and other times it won't even turn on. …
- Written by JOHN M from WDM
6 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does is work for my mac book air for video call?
- Asked by Elizabeth N from Kota Kinabalu
- Oct 15, 2012
Can activate voice control in iphone 4s.how?
- Asked by Athanasios D
- Dec 21, 2012
No answers yet
Does it work with iPad?
- Asked by Steven Y from Westport
- Feb 8, 2011
Absolutely. That's exactly how I'm listening my music while writing this reply
- Answered by Ayax D from Coorparoo
- Feb 26, 2011
Will these work with my Mac Book Pro?
- Asked by Bradley N from Malvern
- Apr 28, 2011