Slip your Mac inside the velvety soft, padded interior of BookBook, zip it closed and your Mac is nestled between two tough, rigid leather hardback covers for a solid level of impact absorbing protection. The rigid spine serves as crush protection for an additional line of defence and creates a hardback book structure that safeguards your Mac.
The real story. No two are alike
Each BookBook is brought to life with hand craftsmanship and distressing, ensuring no two are exactly alike. From dual zips with leather pulls to the sturdy reinforced hardback covers, BookBook was designed to use as a traditional sleeve and you can work on your Mac while it stays protected, using the elastic corner clips.
BookBook is the perfect disguise
One of the best features of BookBook is the stealthy security it delivers. No one will see your MacBook Pro when it's tucked inside BookBook, even when it's right under their nose. Sitting on a coffee table or desk, BookBook looks like a vintage piece of literature, not an expensive laptop. It's a great disguise and a simple way to reduce the risk of your MacBook Pro getting stolen.
- A totally unique design
- Solid level of impact absorbing protection
- Handmade case designed for your Mac
- Hardback cover and spine offers the superior protection
- BookBook is the perfect disguise
- Vintage design offers stealthy security
Did you notice?No two BookBook sleeves are alike, due to the process of hand craftsmanship and distressing.
Apple Recommends ForRetro-style fans, book fans and those who want to cleverly disguise their Mac.
What's in the Box?
- BookBook Hardback Leather Case
- Width: 39 cm
- Length: 27.6 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002108
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.