Apple Certified Refurbished Products
- Quality products/great prices
- Stringent refurbishment process prior to sale
- Covered by Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty
- AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased
- Supplies are limited
Learn more about Apple Certified Refurbished Products.
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo 1066MHz frontside bus|
|Cache||3MB shared L2 cache|
|Memory||4GB (two 2GB) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory5|
|Hard disk drive1||250GB Serial ATA, 5400 rpm|
|Optical drive||8x double-layer SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)|
|Wireless||AirPort Extreme (802.11n)4 Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)|
|Expansion||Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port, one SD card slot|
|Video and Audio||iSight camera; Mini DisplayPort output port with support for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately)
Stereo speakers with subwoofers, omnidirectional microphone, combined headphone/line in (supports digital output)
|Size and weight||Height: .95 inches (2.41 cm)
Width: 12.78 inches (32.5 cm)
Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
Weight (standard configuration): 4.5 pounds (2.04 kg)3
Faster Intel Core 2 Duo processors.
The 13-inch MacBook Pro are big on performance. With the 1066MHz frontside bus and 3MB of shared L2 cache, all your applications will run faster and more efficiently than you thought possible.
More powerful NVIDIA graphics.
The 13-inch MacBook Pro features the new NVIDIA GeForce 320M integrated graphics processor with 48 processing cores — three times as many as before. The result? The fastest integrated graphics on the market and a performance boost of up to 80 percent over the previous generation6. That makes a huge difference when you’re using 3D games and graphics-intensive applications. And when you’re not, you’ll benefit from a new energy-efficient architecture that uses up to 40 percent less power for everyday tasks like writing email and surfing the web.
One charge. Ten hours.
The new energy-efficient architecture in the 13-inch MacBook Pro gives you up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge2. So you can stay unplugged longer than ever.
- 1GB=1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- 13-inch MacBook Pro testing conducted by Apple in March 2010 using preproduction 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo-based MacBook Pro units. Battery life depends on configuration and use. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. The wireless productivity test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing various websites and editing text in a word processing document with display brightness set to 50%.
- Actual weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Wireless Internet access requires a base station or other wireless access point and Internet access; fees may apply. Some ISPs are not currently compatible with AirPort.
- Memory available to Mac OS X may vary depending on graphics needs. Minimum graphics memory usage is 256MB.
- Testing conducted by Apple in March 2010 using preproduction 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo–based 13-inch MacBook Pro units with NVIDIA GeForce 320M and production 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo-based 13-inch MacBook Pro units with NVIDIA GeForce 9400M. All systems were configured with 4GB of RAM. Doom 3 v1.3.1 tested using timedemo: demo1, high graphics quality, at 1024x768. Call of Duty 4 v1.7.1 tested using Timedemoambush, Timedemobog, Timedemopipeline, at 1280x800. Unreal Tournament 2004 v3369.2 tested using Bridge of Fate botmatch, maximum graphics quality, at 1024x768. Quake 4 v1.3 tested using netTimeDemo: demo001, high graphics quality, at 1280x800. MacBook Pro continuously monitors system thermal and power conditions, and may adjust processor speed as needed to maintain optimal system operation.
- Refurbished MacBook Pro
- MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, and power cord
- Install/restore DVDs
- Display polishing cloth
- Printed and electronic documentation
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard is the world’s most advanced operating system, finely tuned. It installs easily, works with the software and accessories you already have, and is more streamlined, secure, and powerful than ever.
- Dozens of refinements and enhancements make your Mac faster, more reliable, and easier to use.
- Built-in support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 means you can use your Mac at home and at work.
- New core technologies unleash the power of today’s advanced hardware.
iLife '11 Suite
A major update to Apple's award-winning suite of digital lifestyle applications, including:
Note: Other software may or may not be included (pre-installed or on CD's/DVD's) with refurbished products, subject to availability.