Questions & Answers for Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
133 Questions from the Community
My CanonSX160IS digital camera requires Canon Software to download into a Windows PC. Will this adapter need software in my IPad Air?
- Asked by Rhonda C from Sioux Falls
- 07 8, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (My CanonSX160IS digital camera requires Canon Software to download into a Windows PC. Will this adapter need software in my IPad Air?)
No answers yet
How can i conect my midi controller novation impulse and my focusrite scarlett 2i4 with ipad? Do work With the lightning to usb camera adapter?
No answers yet
Will it allow me to view the live video image from my DSLR ie act as a monitor?
I have a Sony A58. I want to use my iPad 4 as a live view monitor. The camera has a HDMI out and a microUSB out. I have seen uTube clips suggesting that I could use a OTG cable connection as well. What is the way to go?
- Asked by Rosie W from Port Elliot
- 06 27, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it allow me to view the live video image from my DSLR ie act as a monitor?)
Can I copy music from iPod to iPad
When I changed my PC last year I lost much of the music off it
But the tracks are still on my iPod
Can I copy them back into iTunes on my PC or my newi iPad
- Asked by Wyndham P
- 06 21, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I copy music from iPod to iPad)
Can I edit /delete pictures on my camera using this accessory. Also can I edit/ delete the pictures on my SD card using the iPad SD reader adaptor?
I am trying to decide which one to buy.
No answers yet
With my ipad4, Lightning to USB Camera adapter and M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 Ort Even Casio Privia PX-130 I can use GarageBand and Animoog.
can I use this adaptor for my iMac
The camera adaptor that I bought to download images from my Canon 5D to my iPadworks a treat! Can I use it to download from my camera to my new iMac?
Incidentally, Apple has set disastrous booby traps for the unwary: be careful, the slightest touch on the "Delete" option that comes up when one "Selects" images for downloading will permanently delate all your precious, irreplaceable photos from your camera memory card!!! It happened to me. I lost over 80 carefully taken photos during a trip to India - photos that I had meticulously planned a year in advance, after researching the Internet, for the best examples of the incredible examples of the art of "pieta dura" and other detailed decorative architectural detail in the Agra Red Fort and Itimad-ud-Daula's mausoleum. All gone in a flash, when I inattentively, inadvertently brushed a finger on the" Delete" option while scrolling!!!! Apple should never have crafted this unnecessary "Delete" option when one is merely trying to transfer/download images from camera to iPad. C'mon Apple geeks - get rid of this pitfall.
Apple: Super hardware, nicely designed, but the software is quirky and even daft! My PC was not as pretty, but was better in use!
- Asked by Michael A
- 04 13, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this adaptor for my iMac)
The iMac has an SD slot at the rear so does not need the SD adaptor. The iMac has USB ports as well, so will connect directly to the camera USB cable.
That is, the adaptor is not needed for the iMac.
- Answered by Stephen F
- 05 16, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can I use this adaptor for my iMac)
will this connect with an ipad 2
- Asked by Gurbhag D
- 02 21, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (will this connect with an ipad 2)
No, you need the 30-pin version. It's called the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit.
- Answered by Zach H from York
- 03 3, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this connect with an ipad 2)
Does this connector work with Go Pro Hero2 hd?
- Asked by Dennie S from Cahokia
- 12 1, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this connector work with Go Pro Hero2 hd?)
No, you cannot use USB speakers with any iPad however if your speaker had Bluetooth then you could use them as speakers.
- Answered by Anand A
- 03 18, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can i use usb speakers with this adapter on a iPad 4 gen)
Can I connect a USB headset
Like the Razer Kraken 7.1 Surround Sound Over Ear USB Gaming Headset
- Asked by Collin W from Hyde Park
- 02 19, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a USB headset)
I need an attachment to connect my Nikon usb to my iPad air. Ii seems that it should have the Air lightning end on one side and the female USB on oth
- Asked by Barbara B from Warrenton
- 03 6, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (I need an attachment to connect my Nikon usb to my iPad air. Ii seems that it should have the Air lightning end on one side and the female USB on oth)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2m)
No answers yet