The photograph is of a US adaptor, is that what I would be purchasing? I assumed on the Apple UK site that this would have the UK converter.
1 Answer from the Community
In the UK the 12W USB Power Adaptor is supplied with a 3 pin 13A plug head. In the US it is supplied with the equivalent US plug head. Conveniently the plug heads are removable. Also there is a Travel Kit of plug heads available for the Power Adaptor that will fit many Countries.
- Answered by James J C from St Saviours
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
has this got an eu adaptor
- Asked by Barry J from West Drayton
- 11 2, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (has this got an eu adaptor)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…
Is it possible to purchase a JIS Japanese Keyboard from the UK store?
- Asked by Ben C from Bath
- 10 24, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to purchase a JIS Japanese Keyboard from the UK store?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …