Will the mic/buttons works with a droid phone? (Razr M specifically)
- Asked by Jean W from La Jolla
- 12 9, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the mic/buttons works with a droid phone? (Razr M specifically))
1 Answer from the Community
they should in theory but really depends on how the port inside your phone is set up (if you look on typical headphones with no mic there is two bands of metal, one is left ear other is right ear) one ear buds with a mic there are 3 bands of metal left ear, right ear, and mic depending on the expected connection inside your phone it may or may not work.
My Previous Galaxy S one did work so would expect yours to work too
- Answered by Michael P from Calgary
- 08 30, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What specific apple devices can this cable work with?
- Asked by Hugo J from Leesburg
- 04 30, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (What specific apple devices can this cable work with?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
is the wireless keyboard specific OS dependent?
- Asked by Jeanne L from Frankfort
- 11 26, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (is the wireless keyboard specific OS dependent?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…
No answers yet