Bought a USB SuperDrive as the one built-in in my MacBook Pro not working. But MacBook Pro does not recognise it?
2 Answers from the Community
Dont bother buying it as it will not work. You need to have the internal one fixed or replaced.
- Answered by Ken M from Stkilda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It won't recognize it if you have an internal drive working or not. Go 3rd party external and it will work.
- Answered by Mike T from Des Moines
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Which macbook pro should I get?
- Asked by Sandra N from Fairport
- 04 9, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Which macbook pro should I get?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet