Will it work with parallels windows virtual machine ?
I am using parallels to run windows as a virtual machine in a macbook air.
using this adapter will it be possible the virtual machine to see it as an ethernet port ?
- Asked by Achillefs P
- 06 15, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with parallels windows virtual machine ?)
3 Answers from the Community
Once Apple updates and re-releases the Thunderbolt driver for the gigabit adapter, it will be a supported ethernet interface on the Mac and will support passing that through to Parallels and VMs hosted there.
- Answered by Jay D from San Marcos
- 06 17, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am running Parallels 9 with Windows 8.1, and yes, it works perfectly fine :)
- Answered by Adam C
- 12 28, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Only keyboards and mice are supported by bootcamp windows.
- Answered by Joshua G from Ft Lauderdale
- 11 3, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Anyone upgraded a Tiger/Parallels 4 Vista machine to Snow Leopard/Parallels 5/Windows 7?
- Asked by Imogen B from Minane Bridge
- 01 14, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Anyone upgraded a Tiger/Parallels 4 Vista machine to Snow Leopard/Parallels 5/Windows 7?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard