Where can I find a replacement Video Card for my 15 "MacBook Pro (early '06, 2.16 GHz)?
- Asked by Mick W from Eugene
- 09 30, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find a replacement Video Card for my 15 "MacBook Pro (early '06, 2.16 GHz)?)
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately because the way the MacBooks are designed there is no way to replace the graphics card or upgrade. Graphics card is part of the main motherboard. Because that you can't replace it with a replacement. You will be better off to upgrade to a brand-new MacBook of a newer year.
If you are trying to use your computer for Video Editing. you could also look into the iMac or the MacTowers. keep in mind the Mac tower is for Huge work loads and massive demand. the iMac is vary good for the Daly work load and Editing. the MacBook is perfect for the every day user who like to do some editing off and on for personal use.
I hope this help's you.
- Answered by Cable C from Georgetown
- 04 20, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible to upgrade the graphics card on the Macbook Pro 13"?
- Asked by Rachel L from Malacca
- 12 4, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to upgrade the graphics card on the Macbook Pro 13"?)