Snow Leopard before Mountain Lion?
I have a Mac from 2009 with a 2.66 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, version 10.5.8. Do I need to buy Snow Leopard or can I just by Mountain Lion?
- Asked by Linda Z from Merced
- 04 29, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Snow Leopard before Mountain Lion?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
2 Answers from the Community
Personally, don't bother with 10.8- Snow Leopard has been tagged as a very and reliable stable operating system for many into photography, music and high processor-demanding applications.
Your system is plenty for Snow Leopard but might take a hit on Mountain Lion. I/m running an early 2010 MBP and experienced issues immediately with ML, but none with SL
Hope this helps
- Answered by Christopher G from Fayetteville
- 04 29, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The only way to buy Mountain Lion is from the Mac App Store, which is part of Snow Leopard and later version of OS X. That's why you need to buy Snow Leopard before you can buy Mountain Lion.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- 04 30, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
snow leopard to mountain lion
- Asked by Nicholas M from La Canada
- 12 1, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (snow leopard to mountain lion)
No answers yet
Our office software provider wants us to upgrade from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion on 18 computers , is it available on DVD with multi license ?