Revit on Macbook Pro
I am looking for an actual user of Autocad Revit on Macbook retina pro. I have read a horror story here... (this window won't allow me to post the link - i will send it separately if you want ) ... where a Revit isntructor cannot use revit on a new macbook retina pro.
I want to find an real-world actual verified installation of Revit 2013 on a Macbook Retina Pro: not "you should be able to" which is what all the postings say.
- Asked by Steve B from Broomall
- 11 3, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Revit on Macbook Pro)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I run Autodesk Revit software on a new 13" MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Gordon C from Ft. Lauderdale
- 01 13, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run Autodesk Revit software on a new 13" MacBook Pro?)
MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina display?
- Asked by Alex B from Blue Ash
- 08 22, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina display?)
No answers yet