Photoshop Cs4 on mac OSX 10.8.3
Can you install Photoshop CS4 on Mac OSX 10.8.3?
- Asked by Joseph E. F from Nashville
- 04 15, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Photoshop Cs4 on mac OSX 10.8.3)
3 Answers from the Community
I'm running Photoshop CS3 on my iMac whose OS is 10.8.4, and I haven't had any issues so far. Assuming CS3 is working fine, I don't see why CS4 wouldn't, as well.
- Answered by Bart S from Leetsdale
- 07 9, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Besnik O
- 10 22, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You are able to. Last I was hearing is that it would crash a lot with the 10.8 update. I am not sure if they have patched it since I last heard, so there is the possibility that it could do the same to you. With that in mind, I would install it and see if the patch is out, worse to worse, you just have to delete it.
- Answered by Andrew B
- 04 16, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I run Photoshop on a Mac?
- Asked by Dana H from Sherman
- 03 12, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run Photoshop on a Mac?)