Do you need two Thunderbolt cables to link 2 Thunderbolt displays to a 27" iMac?
Im looking at replacing my aging 2006 Macbook with a 27" iMac and looking to run 2 extra Thunderbolt displays how many Thunderbolt cables would i need?
- Asked by Chris P
- 07 3, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need two Thunderbolt cables to link 2 Thunderbolt displays to a 27" iMac?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
1 Answer from the Community
The Apple Thunderbolt displays come with built-in Thunderbolt cables so there's no need to buy extra cables unless you need them.
- Answered by Sam R
- 11 24, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I link 2 iMacs together?
- Asked by Paul D from Bath
- 06 28, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I link 2 iMacs together?)
No answers yet