Can I use this cable with my mac laptop to connect to television and Bose speakers?
- Asked by Jenae J from Goleta
- 04 25, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable with my mac laptop to connect to television and Bose speakers?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
1 Answer from the Community
No, Mac laptops do not have an iPod dock type jack. The USB connector on this cable is for providing power to a device and will not provide an audio or video output from a computer.
- Answered by Carl S from Land O Lakes
- 05 17, 11
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i watch television on a Mac
- Asked by Robert T from East Atlantic Beach
- 10 1, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (can i watch television on a Mac)
No answers yet