can i run Quickbooks Pro 13 on my Mac
I purchased Account Edge software a few years ago, and it as not as user friendly as Quickbooks. Everyone I do business with uses Quickbooks, and it would make it simpler and cost effective to use Quickbooks Pro 2013. Will I be able to run this program, without a lot of hiccups, with all of my Mac products. I have desktop, Macbook Pro laptop, IPad, iPhone, and that is why switched over to Apple, so that everything syncs, and it is "idiot" proof. I am better when everything flows, and runs smoothly.
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you for your help. :)
- Asked by Lisa O from East Greenwich
- 02 15, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (can i run Quickbooks Pro 13 on my Mac)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can but have to install Parallels to use it then works fine.. I'm using quickbooks 2013 but have used 2011 also ...
- Answered by Paul E
- 03 5, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can run Quickbooks but I don't think you can run Quickbooks Pro. BIG DIFFERENCE! Maybe things have changed recently but I have not been able to find QB PRO for the Mac as a program to download. I need a new computer and would like a Mac but can't do w/o the QB Pro so must stick with pc. rph
- Answered by Rpaul H from Seward
- 03 20, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I use Quickbooks Pro on my HP/windows 7 computer. Is it possible to "switch over" to Windows and still run that program on a MacBook Pro?
Can I run quickbooks 2013 for mac on my Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Jackie D from Bloomington
- 07 31, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run quickbooks 2013 for mac on my Macbook Pro?)
can I run QuickBooks 2012 on a Mac?
- Asked by Patrick O from Winnipeg
- 03 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (can I run QuickBooks 2012 on a Mac?)
No answers yet