Can I print to a normal (non wireless) printer with the air and the pro or would I have to buy a printer as well
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, your printer should work with a MacBook Air/Pro if you connect with the USB cable that goes with your printer. If you'd like to print wirelessly you can get any of the AirPort wireless base stations, plug the USB cable into the base station, and your printer should now be available wirelessly.
- Answered by Jacob E from Gillette
- 06 17, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I print to a printer conecte to airport extreme from an ipad?
- Asked by Freddy C from Doral
- 07 6, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I print to a printer conecte to airport extreme from an ipad?)
- Asked about: iPad
i have bt broadband, do i need airport express or similar to set up a wireless network at home to allow printer sharing and access to air print?
what PRINTER works with a iphone4s
- Asked by Tammie M from Fontana
- 05 18, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (what PRINTER works with a iphone4s)
- Asked about: iPhone