What is the round, silver button on back bottom left corner of the new ipod touch for?
- Asked by Melissa P from Chicago
- 12 23, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the round, silver button on back bottom left corner of the new ipod touch for?)
2 Answers from the Community
From the apple store page:
The iPod touch loop is a colorful new way to keep your iPod touch at the ready. That’s perfect for when you want to shoot from a hard-to-reach camera angle. Flip iPod touch up to type a quick iMessage. Or just sport it when you’re pocketless. The loop also keeps your iPod touch safe, so you don’t have to worry about a slip, fumble, drop, or overzealous robot dance.
The loop is easy to attach and detach.
Just push the button on the back, slide the loop over it, give the loop a little tug, and you’re good to go. The design is so streamlined, you won’t even notice the button until you need it.
If you want to learn more, go to the iPod touch page, click on the design subheading, and sroll down until you get to "keep fun close at hand."
- Answered by Phil & Margaret S from Cairns
- 12 31, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
it is the loop button you press on it and you can hang your loop
- Answered by Meera A from Boston
- 06 29, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What are the new iPod colors
- Asked by Amy M from Florence
- 10 12, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the new iPod colors)