Is there a lightning to 3.5mm cable for connecting a nano to AUX plug in a car
- Asked by Frank P
- 02 16, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a lightning to 3.5mm cable for connecting a nano to AUX plug in a car)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (0.5 m)
3 Answers from the Community
I have an iPod 7 generation and I use the headphone jack on it to the aux jack in my truck and it works just fine. No problems.
- Answered by Christopher R from Cambridge
- 06 29, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have been looking for the same thing - I want to plug a Nano (with a lightning plug) into my FJ Cruiser's Aux jack. The only solution I've found so far is to get a lightning to 30-pin adapter AND a 30-pin to 3.5mm audio cable. Seems like that should work?
- Answered by Eric O from Safety Harbor
- 06 18, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Hi Frank P,
Unless you have found a 30 pin iPod connector cable that split into an AUX pair, you'll find the only option you have left is running a 3.5mm jack to AUX from the headphone point on your hardware. This can be found in most hi-fi & electrical stores -assuming you are in the UK, check Maplins-.
That being said, if you have the former, you'll find in the store a 'Lightning' to 30 pin adapter.
Best of luck.
- Answered by Niall H
- 02 18, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I transfer cassette tapes using a Sony Walkman into a iPod shuffle and play in my car which has a USB 2 connection and play on aux.
how to connect iPod nano to bluetooth in car
- Asked by Harry H from Calgary
- 01 16, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (how to connect iPod nano to bluetooth in car)
No answers yet