i have an iphone should i get an ipod
- Asked by Mackenzie A from East Maitland
- 03 3, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (i have an iphone should i get an ipod)
3 Answers from the Community
NO!!! the iphone is way better. with the ipod touch yoou need wifi to go on some apps, and with the iphone you dont need wifi. with the iphone if you lose your iphone you can locate it, but with the ipod touch to locate it, the ipod touch has to be conected to wifi.
so i should stick with the iphone.
i hope i helped you out (:
- Answered by Samie G from Green Bay
- 04 18, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Your iPhone plays music just like an iPod will. If you buy an iPod, you'd be carrying two devices for naught. Save your money and stick with the iPhone!
- Answered by Michele W from Waldorf
- 04 8, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
you have iphone why you wanna get ipod ? what generation you have? if you have 4th get iphone 5th instead and the old one sell it or give it away to family friends (which i would you wont do it lol) is your business
- Answered by Anduela L from Hicksville
- 03 29, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will my iPod touch be able to get iPhone apps on it?
- Asked by David P from Hillsdale
- 07 6, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my iPod touch be able to get iPhone apps on it?)
will the "find my iphone app" work on the ipod classic?
- Asked by Carlecia S from Hampton
- 11 8, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (will the "find my iphone app" work on the ipod classic?)