Connections / chargers / accessories for 7th generation
I'm a little confused about the new lightning connector that comes in the box. Can you use that to charge the ipod nano 7th generation directly when connected to your computer? And if you purchase the 12W wall adapter for AC charging, or one of the car charger adapters, do you have to purchase a separate accessory to charge it? Thanks!
- Asked by Todd T from Saint Louis
- 11 28, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Connections / chargers / accessories for 7th generation)
1 Answer from the Community
The only thing that has changed with the connector is the size and shape. You can still plug it into USB ports and similar. What won't work is already-existing docks such as iHome or iLive. You will need to purchase newer accessories to go with your new iPod.
- Answered by Robert B from Mchenry
- 07 11, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I charge my 7th generation nano with my iPad charger
- Asked by Jerty T from Gresham
- 10 26, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my 7th generation nano with my iPad charger)