Are there parental controls for ipods touch?
- Asked by David C from Swampscott
- 12 24, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there parental controls for ipods touch?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the iPod touch has a number of parental controls which allow you to block content by rating, as well as disabling services such as web browsing, downloading apps etc. On the iPod, go General > Restrictions > Enable Restrictions. From here you can set a pass code and disable or enable content and ratings.
- Answered by Phil & Margaret S from Cairns
- 12 31, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do the controls work with second generation ipod itouch?
- Asked by Jan J from Halifax
- 09 16, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the controls work with second generation ipod itouch?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic