32GB=how many tv shows
how many tv shows can you put on the ipod touch 5th generation?
- Asked by Rebecca B from Santa Fe
- 02 27, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (32GB=how many tv shows)
1 Answer from the Community
That depends on length, and whether the shows are HD or SD. HD shows can take over a gig per episode, while SD shows typically run you about 500 per episode. It really just depends on the show, I guess.
(When it really comes down to it, 32 gig isn't enough. 64 isn't even enough.)
- Answered by Jack J from Lehi
- 05 7, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How many hours of SD video can a 32GB iPod Touch hold?
- Asked by Courtney D from Flint
- 01 8, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (How many hours of SD video can a 32GB iPod Touch hold?)