Some of my friends I can iMessage but others - even if they have the iPhone 5 as well the message only goes through as a text message is there areason
1 Answer from the Community
I am not sure , but i guess the reason is that the person you sent the message to is offline (Or not using the data connection , not using internet in other words). As we know that iMessage uses your data connection to work, if no connection is found on the other side, the iMessage automatically uses the SMS text to send the message.
hope this helped
- Answered by Hisham A
- 03 19, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do text messages/imessage affect the GB available on the phone?
- Asked by Camille S from Orleans
- 05 21, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Do text messages/imessage affect the GB available on the phone?)
does the iPhone 5 delete text messages automatically?
- Asked by Lorelei K from Carson
- 09 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (does the iPhone 5 delete text messages automatically?)