How do I prove to my mom that iPhones are worth it?
I really want a iPhone but my mom won't let me get one until she knows what impact it will have on my life and if it is a need or want. Just FYI I'm a 14 year old girl about to turn 15 going into high school if that helps any more.
- Asked by Justine W from West Desmoines
- 08 6, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I prove to my mom that iPhones are worth it?)
2 Answers from the Community
I think iPhones are worth it because they're so awesome I really want one myself but I might get on Christmas so you know but still I really want one and I understand what you're going through. I don't know how to convince your mother because I can't convince mine so sorry. Maybe if you tell her that has a GPS on it, I guess cause my friend has one, you can tell her if you ever get lost and she can just find you with the iPhone because obviously you have to take it's everywhere you go, that's a good part of it.
- Answered by Aaron C from Tucson
- 12 17, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I dont think a 14 year old really NEEDS an iphone. I didnt get my first until i was 21 and could buy one myself. Not sure how you can convince your mom it is "worth it" when you honestly just want one. Now I'm sure if you saved up and bought one yourself, it would be a whole different story, because then you can prove to your mom you are responsible enough to own such an expensive phone.
- Answered by Danielle C from Midwest City
- 08 23, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how is the touch biometric going work if you put a otterbox case ,like a person like me that work outside need weather prove case
- Asked by Miguel S from The Woodlands
- 09 21, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (how is the touch biometric going work if you put a otterbox case ,like a person like me that work outside need weather prove case)