Does anyone know if the iPhone 4s or 5 is any good when using with a "t" switch on a hearing aid? Is volume control good on the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Jacqueline M from Darwin
- 11 17, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does anyone know if the iPhone 4s or 5 is any good when using with a "t" switch on a hearing aid? Is volume control good on the iPhone 5?)
2 Answers from the Community
I just got a 5s & when I put my hearing aids on "t" it makes HORRIBLE bleeping & static interference sounds. Yes, I did set the 5s on "hearing aid compatible" in settings. No help. The device itself makes the interfering noise.
- Answered by Tammy G from Columbia
- 10 15, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I had the same experience!! Loved my i Phone 5 and upgraded to the 5S. Horrible static with T switch on the phone. So,so disappointed.
- Answered by Sheridan S from Madison
- 12 28, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do i know iphone 4,4s,5 has registered with apple and factory warrenty? Does iphone has any special note can make me believe to buy? (not fake)
is a ipad mini good or iphone5
- Asked by Thenujan R
- 03 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (is a ipad mini good or iphone5)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet