Can I use this with a speck case without removing the case?
- Asked by Mary Ann C from Massapequa
- 11 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with a speck case without removing the case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
1 Answer from the Community
Depends on the type of case, maybe, maybe not. The lightning connector on the end is a little bit bigger than a regular one, so depending on how much room there is around the Lightning jack, it may not fit.
Chances are if you can fit one of those aftermarket Lightning cables you can pick up at drug stores into the case, the Lightning adapter end will fit
- Answered by Ethan S from West Lafayette
- 12 25, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an extension for headphone connectors that will seat with the apple leather case? Mine won't plug in without removing the case.
Is it easy to remove this case? Would you still buy it if you had to remove it daily in order to dock your phone?
- Asked by Jan G from White Plains
- 11 19, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it easy to remove this case? Would you still buy it if you had to remove it daily in order to dock your phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…