can i sync my music from itunes to a new computer from my iphone
My computer has died and I am getting a new one. Can I sync my music on my iphone to itunes on my new computer? If so, how?
- Asked by Oliver C from Sorrento
- 12 16, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (can i sync my music from itunes to a new computer from my iphone)
3 Answers from the Community
It depends whether you have a normal PC or a Mac book pro, IMac , or any other apple product you can transfer the music to your device using ICloud but you can connect your IPhone to a PC using a charging cable and you have to have ITunes downloaded thank you. Sir/Madame
- Answered by Mohamed Yazan A from Dubai
- 12 26, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i believe so with my itunes whenever i hook up my ipod, if i have gotten any apps, or other things using wifi and not actuall itunes on my computer it will ask me if i want to transfer purchases, click transfer and that should do it. If it doesn't work i'm sorry i told you wrong.
- Answered by Homer S from Hooper
- 12 19, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Hi. Not really. What it would do is telling you that those itunes in your pc are not the same with the one in your new pc (which is basically empty). Don't sync first. Do backup first.
Dont forget to authorise your new pc with the same Apple ID you're using on your iphone. I hope this helps. I faced the same situation a year ago.
- Answered by Nurul Nadheerah M from Kajang
- 12 26, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is Iphone and Ipad need to sync?
- Asked by Veeree G from Bangkok
- 10 18, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Iphone and Ipad need to sync?)
If I Sync my Iphone with my computer will the Notepad be saved on the computer? My computer is a Dell. If so where would it be located?