Can you connect your Roku to your Apple TV?
I was thinking about buying a Roku so I can cut off those expensice cable bills. I wanted to get the Apple TV so I can use the Airplay with my iPad. Can you connect the Roku to it?
- Asked by May L from Tempe
- 05 19, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect your Roku to your Apple TV?)
1 Answer from the Community
not with a wire. There are no input ports to the Apple TV except for an Ethernet network cable. Apple TV streams from your local network and outputs via HDMI to HDMI compatible devices, like HDTV. Sources for streaming can be internal to your network, such as an iPhone or computer running iTunes, or from the internet to which your local network is connected, such as YouTube, Netflix, iTunes Store.
- Answered by Henry M from Lafayette
- 06 14, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is Apple TV better than a Roku?
- Asked by Jesse D from Kaysville
- 11 15, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Apple TV better than a Roku?)
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- 12 29, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)