can I connect to TV with WIFI without HDMi cable
I want to connect apple TV to my TV using WIFI (instead of an HDMi cable) is that possible. The TV has WIFI...
- Asked by Stuart T
- 01 13, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect to TV with WIFI without HDMi cable)
1 Answer from the Community
In order to connect an apple TV unit to your tv you must have a HDMI cable for it to show on your tv ,and if you want to connect it to your home theater system you're gonna need an DIGITAL-OPTICAL cable. and these cables are sold separately but you can use your wi-fi or if you choose ether-cable in which plugs into your modem and straight into the back of the unit so it can connect to the internet to stream movies and music from iTunes and other apps.this unit does a lot from streaming pics and music off your pc and mac i hope this helps
- Answered by Marlon F from Round Lake Beach
- 04 9, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I use an hybrid cable, HDMI-VGA to connect to a TV without HDMI?
- Asked by Rafael D from Metairie
- 08 16, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use an hybrid cable, HDMI-VGA to connect to a TV without HDMI?)