Apple TV on old Tube TV with no HDMI.
I have an Apple TV for my new TV's with HDMI. I have a second place with older, non-HD TV's and no HDMI or digital input. What do I need to make Apple work? Or is there a better solution to stream video on these old TV's? I really like being able to rent stuff from iTunes and use my iPad and iPhone with Airplay, but maybe that's not possible.
- Asked by Bernard C from Fortville
- 01 14, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple TV on old Tube TV with no HDMI.)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
is apple tv compatible with a jvc tube television?
- Asked by Jennifer P from Hopewell Junction
- 03 4, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (is apple tv compatible with a jvc tube television?)
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- 12 29, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)