Service and support from the people who know your Apple TV bestThe AppleCare Protection Plan provides service and support from the people who know your Apple TV best. For up to two years from the original purchase date of your Apple TV, you get direct, one-stop access to Apple's award-winning telephone technical support for questions about using your Apple TV. And you get global repair coverage — both parts and labor — on your Apple TV and included accessories.
Every Apple TV comes with complimentary telephone technical support for 90 days from your Apple TV purchase and a one-year limited warranty. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to two years from the Apple TV purchase date. You can call Apple's award-winning technical support experts as often as you like and get your questions answered. And if you need repair service, we offer convenient service options around the world.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs Apple TV and iTunes to work together, it is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage1
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your Apple TV using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple TV to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Apple hardware coverage includes:
- Your Apple TV
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, or Time Capsule2
- Included Apple Remote and power cord
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of Apple TV topics, including:
- Connecting to AirPort networks
- Renting shows from the iTunes Store
- Accessing photos on your computer
- Streaming content from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
For more information, read frequently asked questions.
What's in the Box?
- Getting started guide
- Terms and conditions
- 1. The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your Apple TV is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty. See AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions for complete product details. For more information, read frequently asked questions.
- 2. Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- 3. The AirPort device or Time Capsule must be purchased up to two years before your Apple TV purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
- AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under the AppleCare Protection Plan in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html