Will the new Apple earbuds work with my pre-2009 iPod classic?
I have a pre-2009 2GB iPod classic. I have been told by one person that the new Apple earbuds will not work with it, and by another person that they will but the remote option will not be available. Which, if either, is correct?
- Asked by Virginia T S from Bloomington
- 01 9, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new Apple earbuds work with my pre-2009 iPod classic?)
2 Answers from the Community
The second statement, you can hear audio, but unless its the 7th gen/ 2009 classic the remote will NOT work.
- Answered by Caitlin M from Shelby Township
- 02 18, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The new EarPods will work with your device. I had just look at what the EarPods worked with a few minutes ago.
- Answered by John F from Minneapolis
- 01 22, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it works with new late 2009 macbooks?
- Asked by Jose Luis L from Aviles
- 02 12, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works with new late 2009 macbooks?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
does this work with the ipod nano and classic?
- Asked by Mercy H from Westfield
- 11 30, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with the ipod nano and classic?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote