How to clean earpod
- Asked by Brian L from Nada
- 10 2, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (How to clean earpod)
3 Answers from the Community
seriously, i use a needle or the end of a safety pin to scrape anything that gets stuck into the little speaker parts
- Answered by Bailey M from Belton
- 03 30, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Use a cotton swab and rub it over the areas
- Answered by Tracieann F from Lodi
- 04 9, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You don't, or more correctly - you cannot.
The design makes it impossible to dismantle, thus cleaning, apart from some scratching, is not possible.
- Answered by Åsmund Bakke B
- 12 18, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?
- Asked by France L from New York
- 09 21, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED
what should you use to clean the keyboard?
- Asked by Brandon G from San Diego
- 11 29, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (what should you use to clean the keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…