What it this used for???
Can someone describe what you use this product for? Because if its what I honk it's for I'm buying it! Please help!!!!
- Asked by Emily J from Virginia Beach
- 07 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (What it this used for???)
2 Answers from the Community
If you have a Micro USB charger for another phone, you can use this to charge your lightning device. It does not turn your lightning connector into a USB port for data transfer. In other words, you can't plug a USB peripheral into your apple device with this adaptor.
- Answered by Chris R from Annandale
- 07 28, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device.
- Answered by Doug S from Round Lake Heights
- 09 11, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2